No announcement yet.

Khan Vs Kindelin on ITV ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Vs Kindelin on ITV ???

Ive just read that ITV might be showing this fight and if its succesful they may be showing more boxing again like the old days

thats a good sign. hopefully this will lead to more fights being aired on itv.

Comment

That's GOOD NEWS!!!... The BBC have been F**king useless, (giving Audley Harrison the whole BBC boxing budget when they were offered fighters like Ricky Hatton and Joe Calzaghe + Having to listen to that complete idiot of a man... Steve Bunce!)

Hopefully ITV will bring back fights like whne they used to have Been/McCellen Benn/Eubank etc!

Comment

where is the link

Comment

I hope this is the case

Comment

By the way, I don't get why this is hyped. Kindelan beat him handily in fairness the first time around and I doubt much will have changed since. Apart from a good fundraiser, roll on the pros.

Comment

Heres the link

http://www.boxing-central.com/module...ticle&sid=6042

Comment

Those days when Eubanks, Benn et al where fighting on ITV were heady days for boxing with regards to exposure and entertainment IMO

Comment

Just read the link there and it seems everything is pretty much sorted for ITV to show the fight, happy days!!

Wont make any difference to the fight because Kindelan will beat him again I think.

Comment

Its not the actual fight that im bothereed about. It is that we may see some more boxing on ITV like before

Comment

Working...
                    X