George Foreman "Mike Tyson Is DUCKING Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman "Mike Tyson Is DUCKING Me"

Hey All

I posted this on Foreman V Tyson Thread, but i dont think anyone saw it, i thought id post it in its own thread cos its worth a watch.

i filmed it off my TV from one of my old VHS videos.Tell me what you think.

Tyson wasn't dumb afterall!

Comment

I read that Cus told Tyson that he could beat anyone but guys like Liston and Foreman. Perhaps that's why he was fighting 42-1 underdog Buster Douglas, instead of Big George who was something like 20-0 on his comeback trail, with 19 KO/TKOs.

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post

i filmed it off my TV from one of my old VHS videos.Tell me what you think.

I think you gett off on your Microsoft Paint pictures of every great beating Tyson, and that you're a moronic hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I read that Cus told Tyson that he could beat anyone but guys like Liston and Foreman. Perhaps that's why he was fighting 42-1 underdog Buster Douglas, instead of Big George who was something like 20-0 on his comeback trail, with 19 KO/TKOs.
          That is my understanding as well. Cus warned Tyson against fighters like Liston and Foreman as they are a stylistic nightmare for short-armed pressure fighters like Mike.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            I think you gett off on your Microsoft Paint pictures of every great beating Tyson, and that you're a moronic hater.
            I think you're an obnoxious idiot that needs to STFU and go back to NSB. Leave the serious boxing discussions to the adults in the Boxing History section Junior.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              I think you're an obnoxious idiot that needs to STFU and go back to NSB. Leave the serious boxing discussions to the adults in the Boxing History section Junior.

Poet
              And I think you're a crappy poetry writer who needs to leave the computer and take care of himself. You don't even know how to brush your teeth so who are you to tell me how to discuss boxing history you wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                so who are you to tell me how to discuss boxing history you wanker.
                Because you don't know ****e about boxing history and you get owned by everyone in this section. You're just a loud mouthed twat who talks out of his ass and gets his ignorance exposed. Dude: Everyone in the Boxing History section laughs at you.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Because you don't know ****e about boxing history and you get owned by everyone in this section. You're just a loud mouthed twat who talks out of his ass and gets his ignorance exposed. Dude: Everyone in the Boxing History section laughs at you.

Poet
                  All I do here mostly is discuss boxing and get the better of your lads every time. On the other hand, all you do is ignite flame wars or you're busy cheerleading.

I hurt everybody's feelings here every time I post. Not even by petty flames like your sorry arse. I do it just by posting the truth.

Now go buy yourself a comb and go see a dentist.

Comment

Too bad this fight never happened. Woulda been war.

Comment

Working...
                    X