Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. For you guys/girls who haven't seen it yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
    My only real complaint is FNR3 was too damn dark... like they were fighting by candel light. FNR4 doesn't seem to be much of an improvement. At least the first and second games had decent lighting.
    Ya it does look a bit dark, but Im guessing its because of the setup. In the Recent Game Informer Magazine. The game looks bright from the views they showed. Should be the best boxing game out there. 1 more week until Poetic gets some Hands on time with the game to give us some more info. June or July can't come soon enough.

Comment

All they need to do is model the game after the victorious boxers series.Fight night is too arcadey, when i played online and got into the 1000s rank all people did was turtle with the parry or not engage and just wait to parry all day, i hope they fix that with the new game.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
        All they need to do is model the game after the victorious boxers series.Fight night is too arcadey, when i played online and got into the 1000s rank all people did was turtle with the parry or not engage and just wait to parry all day, i hope they fix that with the new game.
        Ya from what I hear, the Parry system is gone along with the Haymakers. Its more realistic now, which makes for much more strategy involve.

Comment

I just got a boner.

Really though, thats what I like to see, improvement from mistakes in the past. I really enjoyed seeing styles within the game, pretty amazing. Definitely picking this up early.

Comment

Nice no doubt im picking this game up Day one... umm what's the date release??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              Nice no doubt im picking this game up Day one... umm what's the date release??? lol
              They don't have a precise release date. All they say is summer 2009. Which I hoping is June or July. And from what I can tell from the details of this game, each fighter will have their own style which is gonna bring a whole new dimension for online and strategy. Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
              X