Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is supporting us to go to war with Iraq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is supporting us to go to war with Iraq?

Not me, I feel that its all over oil.

Not me, I do not believe its a solution. I do not believe the problem will go away and we will have sacrified our people and at the same time aggravate the problem

Comment

Agreed.
      We just signed a 25 year contract with russia, and and were going to help the clear out a little uprising in one of thier provinces over there. How thoughtful of us?

Thus, we will stop buying oil from the middle east, while continueing to surplus our oil, in hopes that one day all the worlds oil will be drained, and we will have it all. Great business sense, but I don't think we need an Oil tycoon running the country, especially when his daddy tried that same thing. What happened to the original charges of Hussein? Did they just dissappear? Before this year, we have met with hussein and continued to do business with him. Its all a bunch of bs.

Comment

lol Russia has agreed to do business with Hussain too lol

Comment

It doesn't matter if I agree or not, if we go to war, I'm going.

Comment

I suppoert my country, bottom line. These middle-east idiots only understand one thing, VIOLENCE. Until we go make a mud-puddle out of their asses, this **** will continue forever. On a side note, Saturday night I ate dinner with three men form Israel. Needless to say they had some very interesting things to say about all of this, of course in complete suppoert of going after Saddam and Osama.

Comment

[quote:444ac1efac="TheBull"]It doesn't matter if I agree or not, if we go to war, I'm going.[/quote:444ac1efac]

of course it matters, isn't that what this country is all about? having the right to opinion without having to be a thoughtless follower?

Comment

No war! [b:5d176a8006]I HATE WAR![/b:5d176a8006]

Comment

[quote:d061840192="prime cut"]I suppoert my country, bottom line. These middle-east idiots only understand one thing, VIOLENCE. Until we go make a mud-puddle out of their asses, this **** will continue forever. On a side note, Saturday night I ate dinner with three men form Israel. Needless to say they had some very interesting things to say about all of this, of course in complete suppoert of going after Saddam and Osama.[/quote:d061840192]

It is never ending, unless you plan on gong to every country in the planet looking for supporters and killing them all. Its a chain reaction, never ending, ever... of course Israel will support the US going to WAR that is what they want, we are the ones that supply Israel with weapons.

Comment

Exactly Kato, and it's actually the reason for all this to begin with. We don't let anyone **** with Israel, and only became worse once they attacked us.

Comment

Working...
                    X