No announcement yet.

It feels like Manny has retired.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels like Manny has retired.

Obviously he hasn't, but it's crazy before the Bradley fight, 9/10 conversations in boxing revolved around him, now you barely even hear his name mentioned.

What do you think is next for him, he needs to put on a sho to get back in the spotlight, he hasn't had a KO in several fights, I hope he shows that Killer instinct next time out.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    he hasn't had a KO in several fights, I hope he shows that Killer instinct next time out.
    Sadly I think those days are gone. I'm still trying to figure out what's the bigger culprit for his decline, the loss of his killer instinct or his stamina.

I really think 2009 Pac would've brutalized and TKO'd Bradley ala Cotto.

Comment

People expect more of Pac then any other boxer, its not enough for Pac to outpoint boxers like he did Bradley, others arent held to that benchmark.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        People expect more of Pac then any other boxer, its not enough for Pac to outpoint boxers like he did Bradley, others arent held to that benchmark.
        It's because he was such a destructive force, it'd be like if Tyson suddenly became a points boxer, it would have been dissapointing.

Comment

He should've retired after beating Margarito, you could already see that the decline had begun, and he had already achieved it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
            Sadly I think those days are gone. I'm still trying to figure out what's the bigger culprit for his decline, the loss of his killer instinct or his stamina.

I really think 2009 Pac would've brutalized and TKO'd Bradley ala Cotto.
            LOL only with a draining CW does Manny brutalize , thats whats been missing THE DRAINING CWS , you pac fanboys cant see the forest through the trees lol !!!

oh where oh where did the superman Manny go , funny after 3 trys at 3 weights with JMM , Manny looks just the same in the last as he did in the first , nothing has changed from Cotto to Bradley except no draining CWs !

Take out Hatton Cotto Oscar and Margo and where in his career is superman Pac ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Take out Hatton Cotto Oscar and Margo and where in his career is superman Pac ?
              Manny's received the majority of his accolades, belts, and lineal titles before any catchweight or fighting anyone you mentioned. Yeah CWs are lame but you totally ignore 80% of his career before that, where yes, he was brutalizing people then too.

But it's okay, I don't expect someone who started watching him in 2008 to know that.

Comment

poor pac is in a no win situation. What do people want from him. He won way his fight in real prize fighting fashion, but Mayweather says something about steriods and now peopler are like IDK, lol.

Pacquaio more fights and won more then mayweather and more of them were real exciting fights then 80% of mayweather borefest beating outclassed oppenents.

SIMPLE. Yes he on the decline he old as hell in boxing, he actually engage and gets into fights, he just dont hop around waiti9ng to win on points.

Comment

yeah once a fighter gets in politics then the squared circle really is an after thought. same thing is currently happening with vitali....

Comment

People are no longer blinded by Pac and Arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X