No announcement yet.

Khan vs garcia fight tested yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lol. garcia (or any other fighter) does not PEDs to beat khan.

peterson did not PEDs to beat khan either. its just a coping mechanism for some fanboys
    PEDs or none, Peterson didn't beat him.

Comment

Chav, These poor Khan fans are looking for the wonder excuse again. We have been told by Khan fans to wipe the Peterson fight from the memory banks because he was on PEDs. You see with these delusional idiots the fight never happened. They are pathetic. The truth is Khan is a good fighter with exceptional hand speed a poor defence,no infighting skills,low boxing IQ and a media creation. In boxing terms he is not a real superstar. That title goes to Ward IMO but he does not get the covrage but he is the real deal.
      Khan is a media creation that does not have the package to back up the pedistal he and his promotional outfit have put him on. But Khan fans don't want to see the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        USADA are supposed to be the Gold Standard and would have thought found anything before the fight happened or immediately afterwards, I can't believe it would creep out a week later. If it NSAC then its a different kettle of competence.

Even if Garcia used more PEDS then Big Larry O it doesn't change that Khan is thicker then a McDonalds milkshake and keeps walking into big shots when he has a glass neck and chin.

lol glass neck

you guys are here to make us laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
          Chav, These poor Khan fans are looking for the wonder excuse again. We have been told by Khan fans to wipe the Peterson fight from the memory banks because he was on PEDs. You see with these delusional idiots the fight never happened. They are pathetic. The truth is Khan is a good fighter with exceptional hand speed a poor defence,no infighting skills,low boxing IQ and a media creation. In boxing terms he is not a real superstar. That title goes to Ward IMO but he does not get the covrage but he is the real deal.
          Khan is a media creation that does not have the package to back up the pedistal he and his promotional outfit have put him on. But Khan fans don't want to see the truth.
          I agree. I tried finding a post I stuck up back in early 2010 when I said Khan was part sportsman, part media creation and that we would see him knocked all over the canvas many more times before the end of his career.
          He has an ethnic and religious angle that is used to gain a ton of fans and us Brits are crazy sports fans anyway, so he has cleared up with the help of the media. He is as game as he is stupid, so he will come again, I just hope he learns this time as he is a talented kid who just grew a bit too quickly for his boots/chin.

Until the money stops coming in from Khan fans, then the show will continue as long as he and his family want it to continue.

Comment

Chav, That is the truth. I often wonder how much money he will end up with personally. I would not be at all surprised if the bulk of the money ends up with his father and he gets ripped off. He has too many Khlingons to finance and they have an unhealthy dependancy on keeping his media circus going. It is one of the reasons I don't see him changing coaches or policy. He is not like an independant fighter who pick up his kit bag and move to a different gym. He has all those hangers on round him and a myth to keep on cultivating. He is on a big dipper ride and can't get off. So the spin and cherry picking is set to continue and I don't see him fixing his faults and he is destined to get KOd again when he fights top guys again.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              lol. garcia (or any other fighter) does not PEDs to beat khan.

peterson did not PEDs to beat khan either. its just a coping mechanism for some fanboys
              Truth right there

Comment

Working...
              X