Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute wouldn't have won a single fight in the Super Six Tournament.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already beat Johnson and Green. I think he could beat Abraham and Taylor but Ward, Dirrell, Kessler and obviously Froch destroys him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      Dirrell? no.
      btw Green and Johnson were not original fighters of the super six.
      So what? They were still part of the tournament weren't they?

And Bute beats Taylor and Abraham as well. Kessler spanks him hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        He already beat Johnson and Green.
        And Bute was the #2 168 class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          of the 8 fighters that tool part he'd beat Johnson (already did), Green by brutal KO, Taylor by late KO, AA would either brutally knock Bute out if he caught him or Bute would win by wide UD, Froch KOs him (already did), Ward beats him, Kessler knocks him out and Dirrel doesnt get in the ring with him unless Bute had already lost at least 2 fights by the time they were scheduled to fight.

imo anyway
          Agree with all off this.

Comment

He would beat Abraham easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              Honestly agreed, always said he was overrated. Cannot believe how easily Froch exposed him. Back to the drawing board for the so called second best SMW
              I actually also was very surprised at how one sided the fight was. I had no idea who would win. I bet money on the over 10 rounds cause I was sure it would go to a decision. I was really really surprised that Froch could get to him like that cause Froch's power didnt knock anybody down or out during the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He would beat Abraham easy.
                Disagree. Abraham hits too damn hard to say that, if Froch's punches always visibly effected Bute, I have to believe Abraham's would as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Disagree. Abraham hits too damn hard to say that, if Froch's punches always visibly effected Bute, I have to believe Abraham's would as well.
                  Froch has an awkward rhythm and throws punches from weird angles. Abraham comes forward with a peek a boo stance and has no head movement. Bute would decapitate him.

Comment

Working...
                  X