Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Savage, Brutal Poster in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
    The site couldn't handle him. They had to pull the plug on him.
    Are you kidding he was an easy fight,you know you have him beat when he says you take the internet to seriously.also he has put me on ignore many times an automatic sign of defeat.

Comment

I left this thread after reading the first page......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

It's hard to find someone who fits 'savage' and 'brutal'.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Are you kidding he was an easy fight,you know you have him beat when he says you take the internet to seriously.also he has put me on ignore many times an automatic sign of defeat.
          LOL I should have used the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] code. Is he perma banned?

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          You're still here.

Comment

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
            LOL I should have used the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] code. Is he perma banned?

You're still here.
            its genius.

right so this is how it works, you tag the sarcasm, then when you post the tag dissapears. right right so everythings good and it just looks like a normal post. Untill some one dosnt get it!!!!! muhahahahhh, heres the genius part!!!

so dude comes along, dosnt get it, does his WTF face and immeditaly clicks reply. BOOOM he sees the sarcasm tags, and goes on with his biznus.

there could be so many ways to use this, like reported but not really tags, or trolling tags, or just joking tags.

think about it, you say something, some one comes along and does the "reported for racism" joke post, and your like ****ting yourself...like what did i say that was racist? what do i do??? what did i do? am i gonna get banned??? so then you click to reply to the "reported" post and you see [Justfukingwithya]Reported for racism[/justfukingwithya] and your like youuuuu mother ****er!!!!

ive sharred my genious with the comments and suggestions forum, if this actually sounds like a good idea, vote yes in the poll.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-10-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              its genius.

right so this is how it works, you tag the sarcasm, then when you post the tag dissapears. right right so everythings good and it just looks like a normal post. Untill some one dosnt get it!!!!! muhahahahhh, heres the genius part!!!

so dude comes along, dosnt get it, does his WTF face and immeditaly clicks reply. BOOOM he sees the sarcasm tags, and goes on with his biznus.

there could be so many ways to use this, like reported but not really tags, or trolling tags, or just joking tags.

think about it, you say something, some one comes along and does the "reported for racism" joke post, and your like ****ting yourself...like what did i say that was racist? what do i do??? what did i do? am i gonna get banned??? so then you click to reply to the "reported" post and you see [Justfukingwithya]Reported for racism[/justfukingwithya] and your like youuuuu mother ****er!!!!
              [just****ingwithya]
              what a **** example.[/just****ingwitya]

Comment

Stones, MIB, PB32, Panda at the top of my head. When they troll at posters, even if they weren't true, that poster was subjected to manslaughter.

Comment

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there's ever been, none yall *****es is on my level! There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conquerer? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat your children!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there's ever been, none yall *****es is on my level! There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conquerer? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat your children!!!!!!!
                    The thread asks who's the most savage not the dumbest, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Led View Post
                      The thread asks who's the most savage not the dumbest, dumbass.

ill **** you till you love me ***git

Comment

Working...
                      X