Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Vitali finally get respect if he destroys his little brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Vitali has Not ALWAYS had respect & is lumped in with his brother as one & the same by the layman fans. Only HARDcore fans know the difference between the two & even if they do.. they always find an excuse as to why Vitali has been so invincible. The haters even laugh off his monumental effort against Lennox Lewis & portray it as some type of negative on his resume when it's 100% negative on Lewis's resume. Vitali's two defeats have gotten even more airtime than Lewis' two defeats. The reason being is that Vitali's dfeats weren't cut & dry. Lewis's chin failed him twice...... other parts of Vitali's body failed him in his two dfeats.... you might say it's the same result as both Lennox & Vitali's bodies failed to protect them.. Lennox was counted out by refs after he was on the canvas in mid rds. Vitali was counted out by DR.S when there was a break in the action in between rds while on his stool.. Both Byrd & Lewis were contemplating defeat in there stools & were awarded with victories when they least expected it.
    Both Byrd and Lewis were contemplating defeat huh? Says who? And you've felt the need to lump Vitaly in with his brother many times when excusing him for not going after a Byrd rematch. So what does that make you, a nuthugger, a layman, an excuse maker or a combination of the three?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      Vitali is top 20 easily without beating Wlad... i don't know where you're coming from.. In my eyes he's number one without a doubt.. but if he beat Wlad i'm sure some insiders would put him in the top 10. Believe it or not... beating Wlad is not very easy to do. He's had 59 fights & only lost three of them & two of those losses was because he gassed out after pummeling his opponent but failing to put them away & completely emptied his load...

The brothers have had 5 losses.... there next W is going to be there 100th.... only Corrie Sanders can say he beat a Klitschko & look at himself in the mirror.... the other 4 who defeated them barely won a total of 5 rds tops before they got there gift W's HANDWRAPPED to them because of stamina & injury related problems ONLY..

You could even say that all 5 of there defeats by Tko... they lost 6 or 7 rds tops while out of the 35 or so that were fought.. This means they won about 80% of all the rds vs the fighters who defeated them.. We're talking 104 fights & a Klitschko has ONLY been outboxed & outslugged ONCE (Corrie Sanders). Peeps need to respect how difficult it really is to outbox them. They truly have been the most dominant fighters of alltime & if Wlad didn't go down nearly a dozen times to the canvas.. he'd be on par with Vitali's invincibility..

There's a couple of blueprints to beat Wlad but as his 95% winning percentage shows.... doesn't happen to often. The brothers have won 95% of there fights.. so there's truly no room for error when you face them... you have to have alot of luck & almost pray that they beat themselves by gassing out or getting injured while they are beating you down.

The brother's lose once every 21 times they fight collectively on the average throughout there careers.... This means there record is basically 20 wins in a row & then there's a loss. They have won about two dozen fights in a row in the past 8 yrs or so.. so the law of averages states that one or the other is due for a loss at any moment.. let's see who can exploit this.
      There you go, lumping the bros together again. Lol, layman.

Comment

beating Wlad wouldn't make him the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
          For a guy that's barely even a top 50 ATG in his own division, if anything, he gets entirely too much respect from the E-boxing community. Nobody respects or even acknowledges the existence of either Klitschko in real life though.
          Vitali and Wladimir are in the top 20 heavyweights in Boxing history in achievements at least also they do get respect

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            Vitali and Wladimir are in the top 20 heavyweights in Boxing history in achievements at least also they do get respect
            Yeah Vitali destroys Wlad who's far too tentative. Maybe he would have a chance is they swapped chins!

Comment

Originally posted by dctopboots01 View Post
              Yeah Vitali destroys Wlad who's far too tentative. Maybe he would have a chance is they swapped chins!
              I don't know who'd win but I know they are both great fighters

Comment

1. Vitali is overlooked by haters and people who know nothing.

2. Vitali is respected as (along with his brother) the best heavyweight since Lennox Lewis by people who know the sport.

3. Vitali is ******ed by teenaged cyber-gaywads who think he is the greatest and sexiest boxer of all time.
                Last edited by Daddy T; 02-08-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  1. Vitali is overlooked by haters and people who know nothing.

2. Vitali is respected as (along with his brother) the best heavyweight since Lennox Lewis by people who know the sport.

3. Vitali is ******ed by teenaged cyber-gaywads who think he is the greatest and sexiest boxer of all time.
                  I agree with the first two points about the third I think Vitali and Wladimir are hunks

Comment

I remember when the Klitschko nuthuggers were funny.

Comment

Vitali would not beat Wlad.

Wlad by wide UD or late TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X