Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are heavy on my FB feed right now.

Comment

Both teams have serious problems today.

Saying the saints arent a problem is just a marketing ploy. We're talking about on of the greatest offenses ever. Rules favor offense in the nfl.

Its certainly not out of question that they shut the saints down.... But its definitely not likely.

The saints d is who really needs to step up. We know what the 9ers d is gonna do.

Comment

Gonna miss the game. Working in the Bay. FML. WAR 9er's!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Both teams have serious problems today.

Saying the saints arent a problem is just a marketing ploy. We're talking about on of the greatest offenses ever. Rules favor offense in the nfl.

Its certainly not out of question that they shut the saints down.... But its definitely not likely.

The saints d is who really needs to step up. We know what the 9ers d is gonna do.
          It seems like everybody I know up here is from the Bay (so they say). I've heard it all throughout the week. They've already dismissed your team. I hope their team doesn't have that same mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            It seems like everybody I know up here is from the Bay (so they say). I've heard it all throughout the week. They've already dismissed your team. I hope their team doesn't have that same mentality.
            Every san fran i know has been classy. But soamy analysts picked the 9ers. Them fools are crazy.

Saints are no doubt the hottest team in football. If the 9ers win it will be as huge a win for their franchise as the dallas win (montana to clark). And it'd be ever bigger for new orleans cuz sanfran used to beat the shi t outta us for decades.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Gonna miss the game. Working in the Bay. FML. WAR 9er's!!!!!
            Wtf is wrong witchu? You gotta close the shop down.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Every san fran i know has been classy. But soamy analysts picked the 9ers. Them fools are crazy.

Saints are no doubt the hottest team in football. If the 9ers win it will be as huge a win for their franchise as the dallas win (montana to clark). And it'd be ever bigger for new orleans cuz sanfran used to beat the shi t outta us for decades.
              You're lucky then. I've only come across the obnoxious ones. Only reason I root against them now. I grew up loving the Niners.

Comment

The 9ers already got this in the bag. You see those pregame talks? 9ers with a motivational and passionate, do or die chant. The Saints with some weird laid back "in the zone" chant wtf?!?!? How much did we bet, brah?

Comment

If the Saints lose I'm gonna have a telegram that reads "HA" delivered to Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    The 9ers already got this in the bag. You see those pregame talks? 9ers with a motivational and passionate, do or die chant. The Saints with some weird laid back "in the zone" chant wtf?!?!? How much did we bet, brah?

10 billy.

Sanfran must play a perfect game. This interview with sean peyton is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      If games were only won in the locker room and not the football field.

Comment

Working...
                      X