is it a bad idea to pressure vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a bad idea to pressure vitali

pressuing wlad is a good gameplan, somewhat

but is pressuring vitali a good game plan, i often hear that it is foolish to try to pressure vitali or get inside of him, cause he will tag you with right hands,

is it a bad idea to do that

If there was anyone who could effectively pressure, they could make Vitali uncomfortable by doing so. No one like that is in the heavyweight division though.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      pressuing wlad is a good gameplan, somewhat

but is pressuring vitali a good game plan, i often hear that it is foolish to try to pressure vitali or get inside of him, cause he will tag you with right hands,

is it a bad idea to do that
      I agree, this is why Vitali is fighting Chisora and not Wlad.

Comment

chris arreola pressured vitali and even had vitali run away from him a few times because vitali respected his power. i.e. similar to the way khan bolted from peterson. if someone could do that and be in a lot better shape than fat **** arreola and also have more skills then they could perhaps give vitali trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          chris arreola pressured vitali and even had vitali run away from him a few times because vitali respected his power. i.e. similar to the way khan bolted from peterson. if someone could do that and be in a lot better shape than fat **** arreola and also have more skills then they could perhaps give vitali trouble.
          i dont know what fight you were watching, but all i saw was vitali beat the ever living **** out of arreola

Comment

i dont know what fight you were watching, but all i saw was vitali beat the ever living **** out of arreola
            vitali beat the living **** out of everyone he fought including corrie sanders, doesn't mean he didn't get clocked and ran for his life in the sanders fight just like he did in the arreola fight. if you didn't see that then you obviously had vitali's cumstains blocking your eyes from seeing properly cus im probably the top 3 biggest vitali fans on this site and even i can admit there were ac ouple times he ran for his life from powerful punchers despite the fact he destroyed them in the end

Comment

point is vitali likes to fight on the outside jsut like wlad. he's not comfortable on the inside and ties his opponents up or turns them which is somethign he does better than wlad (turning them then hitting them with angles) but although he's a better inside fighter than wlad he's not a guy that likes to fight in the pocket he likes to stay out of range and use his tall body to lean in attack then lean out. so when a powerful hitter pressures him and swarms him that's not his comfort zone at all

Comment

vitali beat the living **** out of everyone he fought including corrie sanders, doesn't mean he didn't get clocked and ran for his life in the sanders fight just like he did in the arreola fight. if you didn't see that then you obviously had vitali's cumstains blocking your eyes from seeing properly cus im probably the top 3 biggest vitali fans on this site and even i can admit there were ac ouple times he ran for his life from powerful punchers despite the fact he destroyed them in the end
                i thought the point of boxing was to "hit and not get hit"... i wouldn't really call it "running"...

more like, "not getting hit"

Comment

point is vitali likes to fight on the outside jsut like wlad. he's not comfortable on the inside and ties his opponents up or turns them which is somethign he does better than wlad (turning them then hitting them with angles) but although he's a better inside fighter than wlad he's not a guy that likes to fight in the pocket he likes to stay out of range and use his tall body to lean in attack then lean out. so when a powerful hitter pressures him and swarms him that's not his comfort zone at all
                  yes he is an outside fighter, but alot of the times when his opponets have got inside, yeah he ties them up, but alot of the times tags his opponet with a monster right right when he is coming in

Comment

i thought the point of boxing was to "hit and not get hit"... i wouldn't really call it "running"...

more like, "not getting hit"
                    there's a difference between blocking (not getting hit), ducking (not getting hit), and RUNNING away from your opponent

Comment

Working...
                    X