Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Tunney make a Dumbest poster thread. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      strugg's alt voted for himself????

shocker
      he has 10 alts?

Comment

• This is a great troll thread. Pig has fooled a lot of people with his copy/paste routine it seems.

Nobody on that list is worth shit outside of Mik, Walt and MIB. Grand Champ is a nice fella but he's about as smart as my soft ****.

STill funny reading a circlejerk thread like this though. You guys are all brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Its a pictoral of every BoZz reply from any of his quips/arguments/comebacks. Ever. If you add something about drinking, you have his entire trash talk repertoire.

Funniest part was he actually said my feelings were hurt AFTER i started spamming him with his own nonsense.
          I haven't see this. Now, I see what you did there.

You deserve to be included in the poll, but still Strugg>>>>>>you
          Last edited by led; 10-07-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• it's gotta be hi-dro
            the sht he says are just straight profound, i get chills everytime i read a post of his

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              it's gotta be hi-dro
              the sht he says are just straight profound, i get chills everytime i read a post of his
              roses are green

green is da ****

da **** is green

***** what u mean?

who all up in hurrr

dat green right thurrr----by Hi-Dro

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                roses are green

green is da ****

da **** is green

***** what u mean?

who all up in hurrr

dat green right thurrr----by Hi-Dro
                sweet mary, mother of yeshua ben yosef
                you're blowin my mind here man

"you must spread some reputation before giving it to Hi-Dro again"

Comment

• Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
                  This is a great troll thread. Pig has fooled a lot of people with his copy/paste routine it seems.

Nobody on that list is worth shit outside of Mik, Walt and MIB. Grand Champ is a nice fella but he's about as smart as my soft ****.

STill funny reading a circlejerk thread like this though. You guys are all brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
                    This is a great troll thread. Pig has fooled a lot of people with his copy/paste routine it seems.

Well for most posters on here the copy/paste trick is something they still would have to learn,squeely is someone they look up to..sad bastards.

Comment

• I voted MIB, Hi-Dro werent to far behind as hes by far one of the funniest posters on here

Comment

Working...
                      X