No announcement yet.

Opinion on ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on ****sexuality?

What are your boys opinion on ****sexuality? Plain and simple.

Hope we can be mature enough for this topic.

My boys all think its ghey.

Comment

.................I think it's evil

Comment

i think burner would get offended about negativity about you guys talking about him , lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

fuck the faggots, wait that's not what I mean

Comment

You guys ever practice its filth?

Comment

Why is there a new thread about what do you think of gay like every other week?

God damn, if you wanna be gay just say it man. I doubt anyone will care.

Your **** is 2:1 dude to female pics. Its clear youre hinting at something. **** the one in your sig with the dude laying down says it all, and says it LOUDLY. That chick in the other pic is hot sure, but you aint fooling nobody.

Comment

i think the faster u admit it and take it the better...........just let yourself go bro........

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Why is there a new thread about what do you think of gay like every other week?

God damn, if you wanna be gay just say it man. I doubt anyone will care.

Your **** is 2:1 dude to female pics. Its clear youre hinting at something. **** the one in your sig with the dude laying down says it all, and says it LOUDLY. That chick in the other pic is hot sure, but you aint fooling nobody.

Was just asking as Mexico is known for hosting gay pride rallies.

What is wrong with having a dude in my sig? He's hot and is my idol, I can appricate another man for his good looks, nothing gay bout that.

Trannys are common in Mexico like Brazil...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post

Was just asking as Mexico is known for hosting gay pride rallies.

What is wrong with having a dude in my sig? He's hot and is my idol, I can appricate another man for his good looks, nothing gay bout that.

Trannys are common in Mexico like Brazil...
                    Sure, theres nothing gay about that... Slippery slope my gay friend...

Comment

Working...
                    X