No announcement yet.

floyd and his drug testing.. hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    thats what floyd is going to do now.. any fighter that poses a REAL challenge to him, he is going to accuse that fighter of steroids

gotta love floyd
    He asked Mosley to take the drug test, Mosley took the drug test and the fight was made.

What the thread started pointed out isn't hypocrisy, people's opinion and position in life changes with time.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      He asked Mosley to take the drug test, Mosley took the drug test and the fight was made.

What the thread started pointed out isn't hypocrisy, people's opinion and position in life changes with time.
      wait wasn't the mosley fight... IDK... um after the negotiations of the manny pacquio potential fight.. yes.. SO OF COURSE there is going to be drug testing, you know how bad he would look if he didn't demand drug testing for mosley, you really are an idiot

THE FACT IS FLOYD NEVER DEMANDED DRUG TESTING FOR HIS PRIOR FIGHTS UNTIL PACQUIAO...

Comment

wait wasn't the mosley fight... IDK... um after the negotiations of the manny pacquio potential fight.. yes.. SO OF COURSE there is going to be drug testing, you know how bad he would look if he didn't demand drug testing for mosley, you really are an idiot

THE FACT IS FLOYD NEVER DEMANDED DRUG TESTING FOR HIS PRIOR FIGHTS UNTIL PACQUIAO...
        Look there are a few things to consider, as I said in my previous post. People's opinion and position change in life. There's the possibility that he is more cynical now than he was 5 years ago, it is fact that he is now in a position where he can make demands of his opponents whereas some years back he'd just have to be quiet about the possibility of his opponents cheating as that was his only option.

What I didn't mention in my previous post is ''So what''? Being suspicious of one fighter over another doesn't make one a hypocrite.

Comment

Look there are a few things to consider, as I said in my previous post. People's opinion and position change in life. There's the possibility that he is more cynical now than he was 5 years ago, it is fact that he is now in a position where he can make demands of his opponents whereas some years back he'd just have to be quiet about the possibility of his opponents cheating as that was his only option.

What I didn't mention in my previous post is ''So what''? Being suspicious of one fighter over another doesn't make one a hypocrite.
          no.. being supicious of a fighter, that is probably the toughest challenge floyd has ever faced, of steroids, is pathetic

even if he didn't have leverage, he could of still said will they "take a drug test please".. they would most likely said "fu*k off" but nope... he never even mentioned it..

stop being a *****...

why didn't floyd ask JMM for drug testing, he defintely had leverage then, or Ricky...... or Baldomir.... huh????

Comment

you are absolutely right in that there is nothing wrong in being suspicious of a fighter.

the problem with floyd and co. is that they brought that level of suspicion to another level.

floyd kept on railing about wanting to improve testing in the sport and how he wants to make a better, safer environment for boxers....

then he did absolutely nothing.

other than making mosley take the test, did he even bother making a petition to the boxing commissions? did he donate to any agency working on improved testing? did he at least request that all the other boxers fighting at his undercard with mosley to take the test?

did he even subject himself to continuous testing? (TRUE olympic-style testing is YEAR ROUND).

nope. nada. ziltch. none of the above.

and yet he and his ilk continue to vocally question Pac's performance while doing nothing regarding testing for boxers.

floyd's words and his actions just don't jive.
            Last edited by AFighter4U; 04-08-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              you are absolutely right in that there is nothing wrong in being suspicious of a fighter.

the problem with floyd and co. is that they brought that level of suspicion to another level.

floyd kept on railing about wanting to improve testing in the sport and how he wants to make a better, safer environment for boxers....

then he did absolutely nothing.

other than making mosley take the test, did he even bother making a petition to the boxing commissions? did he donate to any agency working on improved testing? did he at least request that all the other boxers fighting at his undercard with mosley to take the test?

did he even subject himself to continuous testing? (TRUE olympic-style testing is YEAR ROUND).

nope. nada. ziltch. none of the above.

and yet he and his ilk continue to vocally question Pac's performance while doing nothing regarding testing for boxers.

floyd's words and his actions just don't jive.
              i dont believe that ****...

when you box like floyd you are absolutely will come alive.

how about those boxers died inside the ring at the hand of his opponent who

is more dangerous like Max Baer???? Did Max Baer known PEDS back then??

do you really thinks only boxers with PED can do that??

here is the....

list...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...hs_in_the_ring

Boxing with or without PED is a dangerous sports....

Comment

Roberto Apodaca
                Reggie Sanders
                Jerry Cooper
                Edgar Ayala
                Kino Rodriguez
                Bobby Giepert
                Tony Duran
                Larry O'Shields
                Jesús Chávez
                Louie Leija
                Felipe Garcia
                Angelo Nuńez
                Hector Arroyo
                Sam Girard
                Miguel Melo
                Gustavo Cuello
                Tony Pep
                Genaro Hernandez
                Angel Manfredy
                Carlos Rios
                Justin Juuko
                Carlos Gerena
                Gregorio Vargas
                Emmanuel Augustus
                Diego Corrales
                Carlos Hernandez
                Jesús Chávez
                José Luis Castillo
                Jose Luis Castillo II
                Victoriano Sosa
                Phillip N'dou
                Demarcus Corley
                Henry Brusells
                Arturo Gatti
                Sharmba Mitchell
                Zab Judah
                Carlos Baldomir
                Oscar De La Hoya
                Juan Manuel Marquez

FLOYD NEVER ASKED FOR RANDOM DRUG TESTING FOR THESE FIGHTS, AND NEVER EVEN MENTIONED "PED"

then comes manny pacquiao,

Floyd- "oh my god, this guy is actully a good fighter, there is no way he can be anywhere near my skill.. hes a fake, he must be on steroids.."

then comes floyd asking for random testing... WHAT HYPOCRISY... never did floyd ask for drug testing in his prior fights before negotiations with pacquiao.. and floyd stans really didn't even care about the issue, until the whole thing with pacquiao.. that is pathetic..

Pac is very suspect and floyd has a right to demand testing and manny has a right to not take it. Its vey simple.

Comment

*****S are pathetic

Comment

*****S are pathetic
                    So are you

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                      So are you

so answer me why didn't floyd demand drug tests for his prior 40 fights?

why didn't he demand drug testing for ricky hatton, or JMM

why not Miguel Melo?

Comment

Working...
                      X