Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would happen to all these muslim countries if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Actually, India has more poor people than Africa, and that's a fact. Africa is doing fine now without foreign aid and has some of the fastest growing economies in the world. Thanks to trade with China, Africa is growing,

Please, Congo alone could feed the world, Africa is now realizing it's potential
    So Africa is not currently receiving foreign aid?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
      The ten poorest countries in the world are all in sub-Saharan Africa:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...itle=undefined
      Again...that was not your original argument ...please stick to it...
      Your initial statement was that Africa cant survive without aid...I already told you that other countries rely on aid....but because you lost that argument...yoy resort to posting the worlds poorest countries.....

Again I owned you because not EVERY sub Saharan country makes up the poorest countries in the world...why is that Tunney....

Too easy sir...just too easy my man...

Comment

Go India! Go Slumdog Millionaire!

Comment

Since the Us is running on 14 trillion debt, I guess they would run on debt too.

However the aid that is given is probably minimal compared to the debt the Us has already.

Money isn't money anymore.

Comment

Most aid goes to governments so it's used against the people in those countries, so if this aid was stopped it would empore the people of those countries and the governments would struggle.

Comment

No. You're just being stupid as usual.

The 11th poorest however is a Muslim country, Afghanistan, and then the next poorest down the list are in Sub-Saharan Africa:

http://www.aneki.com/countries.php?t...s=Country--GDP per capita&units=--$&file=poorest

1. Zimbabwe

2. Congo, Democratic Republic of the

3. Burundi

4. Liberia

5. Guinea-Bissau

6. Somalia

7. Central African Republic

8. Eritrea

9. Niger

10. Sierra Leone

11. Afghanistan

12. Ethiopia

13. Malawi

14. Mozambique

15. Rwanda

16. Togo
              lol do you really belive this list.....India is poorer than Angola going by that list (Im saying it is wrong, even though it supports my argument) India 57, Angola 108.....

So lets go by your logic then Tunney...if Sub Suharan Africa is the only region in the world that would die without the help/aids of whites...why is India poorer than Angola...

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                lol do you really belive this list.....India is poorer than Angola going by that list (Im saying it is wrong, even though it supports my argument) India 57, Angola 108.....

So lets go by your logic then Tunney...if Sub Suharan Africa is the only region in the world that would die without the help/aids of whites...why is India poorer than Angola...

I assume it is how much a country makes divided by population. I didn't een look at the site yet.

So India may be rich, but divide the wealth by population, and that's 1 billion, then it's poor.

India in fact has many poor people who earn 1 dollar a day, along with it's billionaires.

Comment

Exactly.

Prince Boateng is not bright enought to understand the problem in India has more to do with the DISTRIBUTION of wealth.
                  Stop changing your argument... you said that India could survive without aid....I proved you wrong...iif Distribution of Wealth was such a small problem...dont you think it would be solved by now...I never said Africa could survive without aid...Isimply said that it is NOT ONLY AFRICA that relies on aid....time and time you get owned so you keep changing your argument.....pathetic...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                      Stop changing your argument... you said that India could survive without aid....I proved you wrong...iif Distribution of Wealth was such a small problem...dont you think it would be solved by now...I never said Africa could survive without aid...Isimply said that it is NOT ONLY AFRICA that relies on aid....time and time you get owned so you keep changing your argument.....pathetic...
                      I didn't say India could survive without aid. I said Muslim countries could survive without aid.

India has a Hindu majority, you uneducated simpleton.

The Muslim countries don't need aid from the west.

But the poor people in Sub-Saharan Africa would die without our help. Africa cannot feed itself.
                      But I think India too could survive without aid, with more equitble distribution of wealth.

But in those ten poorest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the people could not survive without aid. They cannot feed themselves.
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 02-16-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X