No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Still the best All star games in sports they just need to cut down on the extras like who gives a **** about a fake celebrity game

Go back to basics
    I like the baseball game better than the nba but I'm a baseball fan more than basketball. But I agree get rid of the extra crap like the celebrity game it's dumb and a waster of time. I rerember as a kid idk if I would like it now but the show ahmad rashad hosted always had something on sat morning and would have interviews. Best thing to me was the kobe and shaq one on one interview this year. The john Thompson interview years ago with KG was fascinating also. I guess I would like to know more from the players and less of the glamour and **** like that

Comment

• go back to east vs west all star game.

adam silver and lebron have no respect for the tradition and history of the game.

Comment

• "It's cool to mess around with the All Star game, but let's not get too crazy about the playoffs". - Lebron on possibly changing the Playoff format

He knows he's got it easy in the Eastern Conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          "It's cool to mess around with the All Star game, but let's not get too crazy about the playoffs". - Lebron on possibly changing the Playoff format

Comment

"It's cool to mess around with the All Star game, but let's not get too crazy about the playoffs". - Lebron on possibly changing the Playoff format

I like the 1 to 16 seeding format but the scheduling needs to change so everyone plays the same schedule \ teams

I'm all for every team in the league playing 1 home and 1 away game against each other 58 games in total

Comment

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard has been cleared by medical staff to play but has chosen to sit out. Popovich said in a recent interview he's not sure if Leonard will suit up this season.

Things aren't looking good for the future of the Spurs, this is where it could all come to an end. Leonard wants that Super max contract and won't let his injury jeopardize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Kawhi Leonard has been cleared by medical staff to play but has chosen to sit out. Popovich said in a recent interview he's not sure if Leonard will suit up this season.

Things aren't looking good for the future of the Spurs, this is where it could all come to an end. Leonard wants that Super max contract and won't let his injury jeopardize that.
                  Is he possibly due for super max next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Kawhi Leonard has been cleared by medical staff to play but has chosen to sit out. Popovich said in a recent interview he's not sure if Leonard will suit up this season.

He is doing a D Rose thinking about his next contact if this is true I'd lose respect for Leonard he better look at what happened to Rose in Chicago

Comment

• Kawhi was, what, top 3 player in the league last year and look where he is now

damn waste of his prime

Comment

Working...
                      X