Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    NATAS is a Devon fan.

Everyone point and laugh.
    Alexander is garbage. Been garbage since Kotelnik whooped him in his own home town.

Comment

• Devon just didnt write down the IV formula correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        The torch has been passed.

Comment

• That's why Mayweather ducked Khan 4 times (soon to be 5, no doubt). He knew he'd get whupped same way Alexander did.

What wouldn't surprise me is that all Alexander needs to do is get one garbage win and Mayweather will come out of retirement and fight him for number 50. He'll duck Khan again by fighting someone Khan already beat, just like he did with Maidana (and technically Ortiz, since Khan KOd him in the ams).

At this point, you've got to see the funny side of Mayweather's perpetual ducking though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            NATAS is a Devon fan.

Everyone point and laugh.
            I liked him before he started opening his mouth and revealed he's a massive bigot.

Still, gotta give him respect for fighting the best opponents. He's fought Kotelnik, Bradley, Matthysse, Maidana, Bailey, Porter, Khan.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 10-15-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Mayweather's passed that torch on a heck of a lot.

Comment

• Alexander passed it to Martinez.. Martinez will pass it to TBA, who in turn will return it to its rightful owner, Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  It's like Floyd saying, "Devon after Mosley I'm retiring again, You take care of Pac for me, You need a Big fight. I'm retiring again!!!"

True Coward!!!!
                  LOL,this guy disappeared after the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    It's like Floyd saying, "Devon after Mosley I'm retiring again, You take care of Pac for me, You need a Big fight. I'm retiring again!!!"

True Coward!!!!
                    Did this guy commit suicide??

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      Devon I pass the torch to you
                      Cue women running out Devon's house like the movie theater scene in The Blob, trying to get to the nearest battered Woman's shelter

Comment

Working...
                      X