Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye update on Twitter - Fight not agreed yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye update on Twitter - Fight not agreed yet.

At around 17:58 GMT

MrDavidHaye- Waiting on Wlad Bítchschko to agree to 50/50 deal including UK PPV (and RTL)I cant understand why he's stalling!Lets get this fight SIGNED!
    http://twitter.com/mrdavidhaye

Yup. Nothing heard from Klitschko camp yet, so I suggest people not get carried away.

Comment

**** the **** sucking wlad, you ****ing chicken agree to the fight you ducker

Comment

*****ckho sign the deal you ducker, be a man, you wanted haye now take your knock out like a man

Comment

The Kilt brothers are frauds.

Comment

Bítchschko should be banned for boxing if he ducks the fight

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              The Kilt brothers are frauds.
              yup, haye is exposing them, they were crying like a woman about getting a 50-50 split, now they got it and they are scared ****tttttttllllleeessssss

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  yup, haye is exposing them, they were crying like a woman about getting a 50-50 split, now they got it and they are scared ****tttttttllllleeessssss
                  They only fight bums, and give slave contracts, next year is their downfall, both Solis and Haye will make an impact next year.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    **** the **** sucking wlad, you ****ing chicken agree to the fight you ducker
                    LOL..... I told you all you Brit simpletons, Diva is not signing a fight with the Kltischkos EVER. He doesn't want a fight with them he will use the " I pulled a back muscle" excuse, "oh I stretched my labia" excuse, "oh my tight vagina" excuse, "it's a slave contract to fight for 50/50" excuse, and the "I am retiring at 31" excuse. Look at Diva to make another excuse in a long line of excuses...2.5 years of this...LOL and you still believe the Hayfaker.

Comment

Working...
                    X