Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    idk hitman. I think you'll be surprised..... lol

keep on tryin.
    wait, what?..idk hitman?..you think ill be suprised?/..what are yuo talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      thats it?.....think ya need to rewatch the fight pal, everytime mack threw he connected on johnson. sometimes flush, sometimes grazing. you need to calm down though. your taking it way too seriously.
      I think you need to rewatch it. That was as easy a fight as Johnson could have possibly imagined.

Comment

wait, what?..idk hitman?..you think ill be suprised?/..what are yuo talking about??
        thats it?.....think ya need to rewatch the fight pal, everytime mack threw he connected on johnson. sometimes flush, sometimes grazing. you need to calm down though. your taking it way too seriously.

Are you really gonna give me a grammar lesson when you don't know the difference between your and you're?

Comment

I think you need to rewatch it. That was as easy a fight as Johnson could have possibly imagined.
          lol. cmon man..you are sounding like a fanboy. everytime mack threw, he landed. everytime mack decided to use his feet, johnson looked like a sloth trying to come find him. mack for some reason didnt want to move often and was there to be hit for johnson.

Comment

Are you really gonna give me a grammar lesson when you don't know the difference between your and you're?
            i wasnt trying to give you a grammar lesson, and i know the difference. this is the internet though. i wanna type and get it done as quick as possible. i was literally asking you what you were talking about. because you response didnt have anything to do with what you responded to from me.

EDIT: nevermind you are being sarcastic and are repeating what i said to you about this fight. the ting is though johnson could of been losing every round up until he stopped mack and yu would of said easy fight and would of said i was stupid, like i said before, no point in arguinwith someone who wont budge under any circumstances.
            Last edited by Tmann400; 02-06-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

lol. cmon man..you are sounding like a fanboy. everytime mack threw, he landed. everytime mack decided to use his feet, johnson looked like a sloth trying to come find him. mack for some reason didnt want to move often and was there to be hit for johnson.

Jesus Christ. You must be Mack's brother. He looked like **** all night and he is done as a TV fighter. Goodnight.

Easy fight to predict for people who pay attention.

Comment

Jesus Christ. You must be Mack's brother. He looked like **** all night and he is done as a TV fighter. Goodnight.

Easy fight to predict for people who pay attention.
                mack was KOed, plain and simple. im just pointing out things he did to johnson. im not even a fan of mack, at all. what im trying to explain is how johnson looked. he could of been in there with anybody else and if he looked like he did last night i would be saying exactly what im saying now, it has ZERO to do with mack.

Comment

mack was KOed, plain and simple. im just pointing out things he did to johnson. im not even a fan of mack, at all. what im trying to explain is how johnson looked. he could of been in there with anybody else and if he looked like he did last night i would be saying exactly what im saying now, it has ZERO to do with mack.
                  You insist that Mack was landing everything he threw. That's just a joke.

He landed about 10 punches per round and like 20% of what he threw the whole night. Those are pathetic numbers. Yet you are able to create this fallacy in your head that Mack was landing at will on Johnson. Weird.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...son-yusaf-mack

Comment

Thanks for the green Hitman. Next time make sure to click "Disapprove" before sending me the karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                      Thanks for the green Hitman. Next time make sure to click "Disapprove" before sending me the karma.
                      It was supposed to be green. It was pity.

Comment

Working...
                      X