No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo Gets Tested; Has Message for Nonito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
    Nonito is already into Rigo's head if he's taking the time to take actual video of his drug testing. Nonito is great at mind games and will mentally be stronger than Rigo in the ring.
    As the spanish saying says, you are trying to cover the sun with one finger and it's just not working out. In your mind rigo will be weaker even though he barely ahs to lose any weight, now this? If anything Nonito is the one that has been threatening to pull out every 2 seconds because of mind games, so its obiously affecting him more than rigo

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      This right here tells me that you don't know what you're talking about. I can't speak for the "blind guy" comment Rigo made; I honestly don't know what the hell he meant. But the "Chino" word Rigo used is not racist. Right or not, in Latino countries, at least in the Caribbean (Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico), the word "Chino" is commonly used to refer to all Asians. You might say that it's the equivalent of the word "Oriental," which is frowned upon nowadays. Political correctness has not caught on in Latino countries the way it has in the U.S.
      Thats what I'm saying, now that hes in America he cant use that word anymore. He would get mad if people called him Black because lots of Black Hispanics are ashamed their Black and prefer to be called Hispanic. That is why he shaves his hair, he probably tells people he's native indian.

Comment

Thats what I'm saying, now that hes in America he cant use that word anymore. He would get mad if people called him Black because lots of Black Hispanics are ashamed their Black and prefer to be called Hispanic. That is why he shaves his hair, he probably tells people he's native indian.
        Are you trolling or just truly that dumb

Comment

Can someone get Marcos "el chino" Maidana on the line ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Are you trolling or just truly that dumb
            Probably both, but the trolling got him banned. lol

Comment

Probably both, but the trolling got him banned. lol
              He's gone ?

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Can someone get Marcos "el chino" Maidana on the line ?
                lol Great reply to this dumb-ass shit.

Comment

He's gone ?
                  He got banned. You see it under his username. I don't know how long it's for.

Comment

He got banned. You see it under his username. I don't know how long it's for.
                    Fun while it lasted. Hopefully only a month. That will put us a week or two away from the fight. The Lolz will commence.

Comment

Fun while it lasted. Hopefully only a month. That will put us a week or two away from the fight. The Lolz will commence.
                      lol If Rigo wins, the guy won't be back. It'll be like a two-fer. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X