No announcement yet.

What's Your Personality Type? (Test)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Personality Type? (Test)

Interesting test. Take it yourselves & post your results.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I got:

ISFJ

Introvert(67%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
    You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Should've been a few "nuetral" or "sometimes" choices though.

Introvert(61%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)
    You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (61%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

I am always INTJ.

Hannibal Barca
    Sir Isaac Newton
    Niels Bohr
    Nikola Tesla

These guys were INTJ's as well and are personal heroes of mine. I thought Bohr might have been an extrovert though.
    Last edited by Barn; 12-29-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

intj.

Someone made a thread on this a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        intj.

Someone made a thread on this a few months ago.
        You know, you're right. I kind of vaguely remember a thread with this test. I don't know if I posted in it or not though. Oh well, we'll get some new participants here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
          You know, you're right. I kind of vaguely remember a thread with this test. I don't know if I posted in it or not though. Oh well, we'll get some new participants here.
          If I remember correctly, the TS was was an 'E' and criticized the amount of supposed 'INTJ's' in the Lounge, saying that people are only claiming to be 'INTJ' because of all the really smart people who are/were INTJ's also. A sort of 'Genius by association' effort by posters. I.E. kind of like TartartanSoldiers post.

To which I tried explaining to him that the reason there are so many of them is because that personality occupies the internet and specifically message boards the most. Not because they're super-smart, but because they aren't a social butterfly and spend more time online than some other types, who only go on Facebook for the most part anyway - mostly from their cell phone while also Texting. Being 'INTJ' does not automatically make you smarter than everyone else. Even if some of them wish that were the case to make themselves feel better.
          Last edited by cupocity303; 12-29-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            If I remember correctly, the TS was was an 'E' and criticized the amount of supposed 'INTJ's' in the Lounge, saying that people are only claiming to be 'INTJ' because of all the really smart people who are/were INTJ's also. A sort of 'Genius by association' effort by posters. I.E. kind of like TartartanSoldiers post.

To which I tried explaining to him that the reason there are so many of them is because that personality occupies the internet and specifically message boards the most. Not because they're super-smart, but because they aren't a social butterfly and spend more time online than some other types, who only go on Facebook for the most part anyway - mostly from their cell phone while also Texting. Being 'INTJ' does not automatically make you smarter than everyone else. Even if some of them wish that were the case to make themselves feel better.
            I actually found all them after the last time I took the test. I didn't do this to boost my own ego.

I genuinely don't put my feelings across well or enjoy meeting lots of new people, and I'm quite a logical thinker.

Comment

I've taken these tests numerous times. And I always get INTJ.

Some of by biggest idols are INTJ.

Arnold Schwarzenegger
              Mark Zuckerberg
              Nikola Tesla
              Elon Musk
              Bobby Fischer

Comment

Extravert(11%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(50%) Judging(44%)
                You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
                You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
                You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
                You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Comment

Working...
                X