No announcement yet.

She yelled at me. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She yelled at me. :(

I was shopping today and I went to a register to cash out. Before I could even put my groceries in the register the cashier yelled. "I trying to go on break. Go to another register!" While she was texting on her phone. I waned to curse her out but instead I left my shooping chart at the register and I walked out. Hopefully she had to put all my groceries back.

Kick her in the twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I was shopping today and I went to a register to cash out. Before I could even put my groceries in the register the cashier yelled. "I trying to go on break. Go to another register!" While she was texting on her phone. I waned to curse her out but instead I left my shooping chart at the register and I walked out. Hopefully she had to put all my groceries back.
      These are the same people that cry when they need a job but once they get it they don't appreciate it, I've been in similar situations like that and I go straight to the manager and ask for the corporate number and give them a piece of my mind.

Comment

I feel like you should make a buddy cop movie with LarryX.

Comment

You should have thrown the box of adult diapers you were going to buy at her..

Comment

Terrible customer service. That **** shouldn't be accepted. The standards for customer service in retail are just down so low now, that people expect rudeness.

Comment

I would have had the little bitch fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                guarantee it was a black woman.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Walmart. It seems like all their employees are rude as hell. If you don't like your job than quit.

Comment

Working...
                  X