Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius Grabs Controversial Split Decision Over Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought chisora would get killed...i had him winning the fight. this loss should actually help chisora. there will be a demand to see him again. fury won't fight him again & i'm pretty sure helenius won't be giving him a rematch anytime soon. that was a great fight & chisora vs haye sounds like a good idea...

Comment

wheres that person freedom, domination etc..

Comment

Its germans who organised it lol

Comment

Chisora proved his worth and I think 2012 will be a good year for him, while Helenius is obligated to fight Dimintrienko next Del Boy would make for a great fight with Arreola, Mitchell, Wilder, Povetkin, hell he would give Wlad a much better fight than Haye that is for sure, and possible do some damage.

Helenius on the other hand is still a good fighter with heart, just Chisora did his homework and outgunned him tonight it happens, he will be back hopefully a good showing next time out and then he should rematch Del Boy on neutral grounds or in England that would be fair I think.

Comment

Robert claims he broke his right hand what a joke

Comment

Helenius says he broke his right in the first round.

Comment

The British announcers had it by one round and after the decision said it was fair. Now the outrage.

Comment

Re-match in America!!!

Comment

I really had a hard time giving Robert one round and in over thirty years of watching boxing this was by far one of the worst decisions I have witnessed. And Robert has been exposed as a fraud broken hand and all.

Comment

chisora controlled the tempo, was more active & had helenius backing up all night....

Comment

Working...
                      X