No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Thurman or GGG...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Resume? Thurman or GGG...

Golovkin is no.1 on the Rings P4P list and Thuman isn't even on the list. I haven't got a problem with GG at no.1 (even though Loma is the best IMO). I do have an issue with the WBC and WBA Welterweight champion being left off.

Are wins over Murray, Lem & Jacobs that much better than Shawn Porter and DSG?.
    Golovkin
    48.84%
    Thurman
    51.16%

Golovkin's unofficial win over Canelo puts him beyond Thurman now

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      I wish we could sit in the same room, watch the fight over again and keep scorecards. Back to the point though do you think he at least deserves the no.10 spot?.

Comment

If you believe Golovkin beat Canelo then yes, his resume is better than Thurman's. The combination of Canelo and Jacobs is better than Garcia and Porter.

Comment

Pretty easy, Thurman has two wins over prime top fighters in his division! One of them could get in the HOF while GGG doesn't have a win over a prime top fighter except maybe Jacobs which was IMO a draw or a 1 point Jacobs win!

It's funny GGG gestures to Oscar as if he's a bi+ch in the post fight conference but Oscar has him pound for pound number 1!

Comment

Jacobs & Nelo beat lil g and the world knows even the lil g fans know they just say different.....

Thurman beat porter, DSG, Robert Guerrero, Luis Collazo, Jesús Soto Karass, Carlos Quintana. Not the best but known fighters. The good wins were Porter & Danny Garcia. Cant dispute that.

Loma does not belong on any P4P List with 10 fights unless he beat at least 8 champions out of the ten fights that he has had.

Comment

this

thurman unofficially lost to porter too imo

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                I wish we could sit in the same room, watch the fight over again and keep scorecards. Back to the point though do you think he at least deserves the no.10 spot?.
                I'd probably put Spence on my list instead. He looked more impressive against his best opponent, Kell Brook, who I consider a better welterweight than Thurman's best opponents

Comment

Comment

I'd probably put Spence on my list instead. He looked more impressive against his best opponent, Kell Brook, who I consider a better welterweight than Thurman's best opponents
                    Fair enough he's been impressive so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X