No announcement yet.

Teenager Claims She’s Actually African-American, Backfires Massively

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    If a man can be a woman. Why can't a white girl be black?
    Considering all the implants that can be shot/squirted into a woman's body, anybody can be a black girl.

A skinny thai dude named Sven can become a black woman if he spends enough money.

Comment

This girl is clearly trolling. Solid B+ work to. That CashMeOutside girl got famous. I say this girl is trying to parlay some fame from acting "black" too. I think her lack of ******* will make her road more difficult to fame + I call bs on the her voice. I bet you pull up a video of her from awhile ago, before she started this trolling & she's talking like Paris Hilton pre-Party Years.

Comment

This girl goes hard in the paint

Comment

Alright nm A+ trolling. Just watched the video where shes hitting a heavy bag with focus pads while dressed like Aunt Mammie.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
            The comments on her twitter are funny as fÚck!
            I don't think she really means it.

Comment

I swear she stole Tank Davis speech rhythm with the weird pauses & sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
                If people can choose their genders, why can't they choose what race they are?
                Yep, this is the stupidity we have come to

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
                  If people can choose their genders, why can't they choose what race they are?
                  Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yep, this is the stupidity we have come to
                  I mean if we are going to pretend that Bruce Jenner is a woman, why the hell can't we pretend that Rachel Dolezal or this girl is black?

Why are we discriminating against these females and their self identification? It's ok for one group to do it, but not another, that's not fair.

Comment

"as a member of the Puerto Rican community we're passing her to the aliens"

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I mean if we are going to pretend that Bruce Jenner is a woman, why the hell can't we pretend that Rachel Dolezal or this girl is black?

Why are we discriminating against these females and their self identification? It's ok for one group to do it, but not another, that's not fair.
                      LOL, but you aren't wrong. You can literally be ANYTHING you wanna be nowadays. Wanna be a dude with a p#ssy? No problem. Wanna be a Irish black person? Fair play to you. Wanna be a golden unicorn? Why not.

That said this chick is 100% not serious like that Dolezal chick was. This chick is trying to be the next Bhad Bhabie, CashMeOutside girl. This girl is trying to get famous & thats it. You can see her breaking out laughing in half fake black girl voice/half her real white girl voice at some of the goofy sh^t she does.

This chick ain't the chick really thinking she's black. She's about 7 years from being on SNL or 2wks to 2mos from getting her 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Working...
                      X