No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Kovalev Agree To Terms For November Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Kovalev Agree To Terms For November Clash

A light heavyweight unification bout is in the works between Sergey Kovalev and Bernard Hopkins, providing that Kovalev gets past Blake Caparello on Saturday evening in Atlantic City.

Rumors of the dream matchup began to swirl Friday afternoon, and were confirmed by Main Events, Kovalev’s promoter. The planned bout will take place in early November, either in Atlantic City or at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

“I heard from Eric Gomez (Thursday) at around noon, who said he’d like to get the deal done,” Kathy Duva, head of Main Events informed BoxingScene.com Friday afternoon. “He explained the terms in which they wanted the fight. I talked Sergey and his manager Egis Klimas, and they of couse agreed to accept those terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

great fight

Comment

I will be there and I hope kovelev kills Bernard Hopkins. Literally!!!

Comment

WAR KILLA KOV!

Comment

That is the biggest fight on hbo this year, hopkins ducks no one and will make kovalev look like in his words "FRANKENSTEIN"..all the posters on here who have been vocal about hopkins not wanting to take this fight are probly shook with this great news!

Comment

cant believe this is happening!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              I will be there and I hope kovelev kills Bernard Hopkins. Literally!!!
              Cmon man dont start being like the poster golovkin now. Anyways kova bout to get probed by the alien in november!! Ha

Comment

Just looked at Barclays Schedule, November 1st and November 8th are available.

Comment

Wait what!!!!

Comment

Kovalev is going to lay a brutal beat down on Hopkins

Everyone is gonna see why Schafer and Showtime ducked Kovalev for Hopkins last year

Comment

Working...
                    X