Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's stock just went through the roof!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    It's the opposite if anything, Floyd's fear of PAC has cost him a chance of being remembered as one of greats and beating him now won't mean much.
    Couldn't have put it better. Floyd's rep is diminished for not getting in the ring and doing that himself.

Comment

Manny lost by a devastating KO. That's it.

Comment

Like i said in another thread, if only Floyd had the balls he would have been the one celebrating. Marquez deserves his respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Let me ask you how does a win over a fighter who wasn't in the top 5 put Marquez at #1? When you get a chance, explain that to everyone?

Or do boxers just jump up spots like playing hopscotch on your list?
          You must have assumed I have Floyd at number one and Marquez took his spot. Heck I have even Andre Ward ahead of Floyd on my P4P list.

How was Pacquiao not in the top 5 P4P? What are you even talking about dude?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
            #1 thread on Bscene right now ^^^^
            I second that notion!

Comment

Fights aren't won by proxy they're won in the ring. Mayweather and Pacquiao are still 0-0. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                Fights aren't won by proxy they're won in the ring. Mayweather and Pacquiao are still 0-0. Fact.
                Wrong. Floyd beat Marquez convincingly who KO'd Pacquiao last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  You must have assumed I have Floyd at number one and Marquez took his spot. Heck I have even Andre Ward ahead of Floyd on my P4P list.

How was Pacquiao not in the top 5 P4P? What are you even talking about dude?
                  Manny Pacquiao had dropped down out of the top 5 since the 3rd Marquez fight.

What are YOU talking about, dude?

Floyd is the #1 WW, the #1 jrMW and P4P#1. He doesn't need defending. And Floyd is less important than boxing itself.

The issue was that Pacquiao had looked like **** in his fights since Mosley.

Couple that with the fact that Pacquiao had NEVER fought a top 3 WW or jrMW, and some that he did fight he dehydrated with mannyweights.

So let me ask you: How the hell is that P4P worthy?

Then go on and ask yourself how Manny is in the top 3 after getting a gift against Marquez in the 3rd fight, a loss against Bradley and getting KTFO last night?

You, like anyone else, are entitled to your own opinion, but back your **** up or your opinion is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                    Wrong. Floyd beat Marquez convincingly who KO'd Pacquiao last night.
                    Not only did Floyd defeat Marquez, he didn't use his size to impose any unfair on Marquez and soundly outboxed and outclassed him.

Marquez himself says that Mayweather's style is too difficult for him to compete against and has told Pacquiao to his face that Mayweather would have his way with him.

Comment

He didn't fight this version of JMM though, with Heredia in his corner whatever he has done.

If Floyd would fight him again and do the same then yes, but he fought a piss drinking, bird egg-eating, shubby Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X