Trump Exposed live on David Letterman, Romney lies exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Trump Exposed live on David Letterman, Romney lies exposed

Trump and Romney are a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and dirty sons of crooks

Rachel Maddow emphatically owns them fools .....

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Rachel Maddow emphatically owns them fools .....
      I'd love to see someone argue this video.....Come on DO IT! SOMEBODY argue the lies exposed in this video.

Comment

I generally can't listen to more than a minute of her annoying voice. She is a liberal and a ***e to boost.

She is not exactly a source for news...much like one would say about Fox News...though they tend to lean my way.

Comment

All this election has done is make me hate this country we are really this stupid we let them spoon feed us morons on both sides and then we fight over it,they are all crooks liars and down for their own bottomline.Whats your fcking plan MITT Whats your fcking plan BARACK i want details not to guys fighting like Mayweather and 50 on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            I generally can't listen to more than a minute of her annoying voice. She is a liberal and a ***e to boost.

She is not exactly a source for news...much like one would say about Fox News...though they tend to lean my way.
            Way to have an open mind, no wonder Foxnews leans your way you fukin dumbass.

Comment

Good job op, now post videos of obama lying. Or...are you so stupid to believe that he isnt another slick tongued politician? If youre not that stupid, than whats the point of makjng this thread?

Brb, cry about mitt not giving much detail about his plans, all the while ignoring baracks complete lack of details on his plans aswell. Transparent government? Child please.

Comment

Ether....................................

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Way to have an open mind, no wonder Foxnews leans your way you fukin dumbass.

Comment

lol, crooks. Squeezing what little life is left in the american economy to earn a few fast dollars.

Comment

Working...
                    X