Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Show some love yo!

She 86 and looking fine like a dandy.

McCartney and Wonder doing their thing. And ol' Elt showing that not all Queens need to go grey gracefully.

Comment

Paul Mccartney, I think that is Stevie Wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        McCartney and Wonder doing their thing. And ol' Elt showing that not all Queens need to go grey gracefully.

ATG picture.

Check out the horses.

Comment

Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.
            You don't think that's going a bit too far? I mean lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Fuk that old b1tch.
              Get the fug out of this thread if you don't want to show no love, but want to hate. People like you in this world need to be culled, that DNA of yours is evil, you were bred to hate and kill and it shows.

Peace.

Comment

Fuk that old b1tch.
                She has served the nation and Commonwealth for 60 years. If you feel people should be judged on merit, political systems aside, that's a pretty big deal dude.

I'm not a communist, but I find it very admirable that Castro can spend so many decades living in that shit hole Cuba.

Comment

I ask Cuah, who is quite a simple person and pretty much can be played to say what you want him to say, because his repsonse to anything sensative/political is pretty much the same, but anyway, what has the Queen done to him?

I await an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    I ask Cuah, who is quite a simple person and pretty much can be played to say what you want him to say, because his repsonse to anything sensative/political is pretty much the same, but anyway, what has the Queen done to him?

I await an answer.
                    It's all faaamily, innit. Her great great great great grandad didn't like the idea of the Yanks governing their own shit. Maybe a little off on the generations there. But whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X