Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Belive...WTF. iPhone 4s. Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Belive...WTF. iPhone 4s. Really?

Come on apple are just ripping people off. They should have realsed the 5 imo. They expect you do buy just this (there isnt even many improvemets) then say the iphone5 will be out mid next year?

WTF makes no sense.

all i cared about was a ipod touch with 3g and all they did was add a different color, bunch of fuken crooks, fuk them...

Comment

This is for the people that still have the 3gs. Now they have two alternating markets.

Comment

It's a part of business. Live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
          all i cared about was a ipod touch with 3g and all they did was add a different color, bunch of fuken crooks, fuk them...
          They did.

It's called the iPhone 4.

Comment

See what they did? This allows them to sell a seemingly new phone almost every year. Each group of owners (4 vs 4s) owners constantly one-upping each other.

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
              See what they did? This allows them to sell a seemingly new phone almost every year. Each group of owners (4 vs 4s) owners constantly one-upping each other.
              So true.

I'll buy a 5... but I'm not hop scotching my way up the ladder through these "gt" models.

I like a lot of the droids, I'm just savvy to the design style and the OS of the iPhone, just personal preference.

Realistically, Droid and iPhone are both amazing hand helds.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                So true.

I'll buy a 5... but I'm not hop scotching my way up the ladder through these "gt" models.

I like a lot of the droids, I'm just savvy to the design style and the OS of the iPhone, just personal preference.

Realistically, Droid and iPhone are both amazing hand helds.
                Tbh, I have a 4, and I've seen what a droid can do and I'm jealous. Apple is like an abusive but hot girl. You know she's bad for you, but you keep coming back because you like showing her off.

Comment

Quoted from comments elsewhere:

WTF do you people want? A5 processor, 64Gb, better antenna, faster connection speeds, superb camera and proper HD video, Siri, iOS 5. So what’s the frickin’ problem? (Whiney voice) ‘oooooo, it’s the same shape, it hasn’t got an aluminium back, it hasn’t got a humungus screen…’
                  ****, what a bunch of whiney little girls.
                  4S or 5, it does everything I could possibly want a smartphone to do, I can’t see anything not to like about it; Apple haven’t screwed up up an already superb device, and everyone, (read: media), is pissed about that.

Get over it!

Comment

I thought 6 was supposed to be coming out in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                    X