Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you're a boxer what term is more acceptable 4 u 2 be called? Gay or Steroid user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you're a boxer what term is more acceptable 4 u 2 be called? Gay or Steroid user?

if you're a boxer what term is more acceptable 4 u 2 be called? Gay or Steroid user?
    GAY
    85.71%
    STEROID USER
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Well neither TBH.

But, there has been HOF'ers and ATG's who were either gay or steroid users...Hell maybe even both.

Comment

people who accuse other people of being gay are often gay themselves and trying to cover their own ****sexuality

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
        Neither, and you're a f**got for asking this question.
        Last edited by Boxingwizard; 09-25-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

LOL. this thread doesnt make any sense at all. floyd being a F@g is a non issue as far as im concerned.

Comment

You are suggesting Mayweather is gay and a steriod user? Ellerbe is going to slap you in an unmanly way!

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
              people who accuse other people of being gay are often gay themselves and trying to cover their own ****sexuality
              does it mean that people who accuse people of being ped user are often ped user themselves?

Comment

Steroid user,

if he's gay,he likes cock...who cares

Comment

lol this is a funny thread

lets have fun a little here

okay here it is

id rather be called a steroid user,
                  sounds like they couldnt believe with my power, speed and etc so they think of me as a monster

while on the other hand

being called a gay?
                  F@ck that
                  *****s would say its okay
                  **** people be thinking ur s@cking some sausage thats just not fine by me

Comment

i think being gay is more detrimental in the ring. look what happened to ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X