No announcement yet.

Eminem attacks failed US Gun laws on new Track: Darkness - Trump is an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Always liked Eminem's rap. Then he ruined it when he started getting political in the Trump era.

Ironic that he always said "fuck the media" but then gobbles up all the lies they spew about Trump...
    You consider them lies, millions do not. It’s fully subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You consider them lies, millions do not. It’s fully subjective.
      Millions of morons out there.

You believe that Trump is racist when he says he is against ILLEGAL immigration, they say he is against ALL immigration.

He is working to create jobs, and bring the market up, they said he will lead to an economic collapse if elected.

He is trying to minimize wars and bring troops home, they said he would start WW3 if elected.

They call him racist, he always helped the black community in New York and was liked among them.

So tell me more about how the media are not lying....

Comment

Oh yea, sure.

I'll take advice on gun control from Eminem.

Yea...no.

In fact.

I wouldn't take advice from Eminem on any issue.

Any.

At all.

Comment

Millions of morons out there.

You believe that Trump is racist when he says he is against ILLEGAL immigration, they say he is against ALL immigration.

He is working to create jobs, and bring the market up, they said he will lead to an economic collapse if elected.

He is trying to minimize wars and bring troops home, they said he would start WW3 if elected.

They call him racist, he always helped the black community in New York and was liked among them.

So tell me more about how the media are not lying....
          Do you think that Trump is telling the truth when Donald says the he doesn't know Parnas?

Comment

Do you think that Trump is telling the truth when Donald says the he doesn't know Parnas?
            I don't really know. I won't speculate on that.

But I do feel that Parnas is making up all kinds of BS just like Michael Cohen did, to get a reduction or a deal on the crimes that he has committed. The fact the he knew Giuliani or that he has photos in Trump's presence does not mean anything. Trump deals with thousands of people and plenty photos are taken.

Parnas is a criminal and is talking shit about Trump because that is the thing to do to get a deal nowadays...

Anyway there is a whole thread to discuss it, so I don't want to derail your thread about Eminem, although you calling Trump an idiot in the title says something about you.

Comment

I don't really know. I won't speculate on that.

But I do feel that Parnas is making up all kinds of BS just like Michael Cohen did, to get a reduction or a deal on the crimes that he has committed. The fact the he knew Giuliani or that he has photos in Trump's presence does not mean anything. Trump deals with thousands of people and plenty photos are taken.

Parnas is a criminal and is talking shit about Trump because that is the thing to do to get a deal nowadays...

Anyway there is a whole thread to discuss it, so I don't want to derail your thread about Eminem, although you calling Trump an idiot in the title says something about you.
              You were the one us who asked the question to me. I don’t go in that thread because you won't ever get a reply to a straight question about Don's truthfulness from a Trump defender, because they're in total denial about that. As far as they seem to be concerned, the whole world is a giant conspiracy set up to take Don and his amazing administration down. You can line up at least 20 disgusting Trump lies that probably would've taken down any other politician in recent history, but they just stick their fingers in their ears and shout about Hilary, Obama and Burisma.

Comment

Referencing Las Vegas 2017 Shooting Eminem quotes "I'm a licensed gun owner with no prior convictions."

The US needs to wake up.

oh, so the new track is about gun-reform AND about Trump

I like eminem... but the globalist shill should just STFU

they already have enough hollywood shltters on their payroll

not exactly the type of character who should be insisting that he is qualified to hand out advice

Comment

eminem said it.... so it must be true

Comment

You were the one us who asked the question to me. I don’t go in that thread because you won't ever get a reply to a straight question about Don's truthfulness from a Trump defender, because they're in total denial about that. As far as they seem to be concerned, the whole world is a giant conspiracy set up to take Don and his amazing administration down. You can line up at least 20 disgusting Trump lies that probably would've taken down any other politician in recent history, but they just stick their fingers in their ears and shout about Hilary, Obama and Burisma.

hold on...

Durham is currently investigating proven collusion between Russia, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, and the DNC

not quite the whole world, but... LMAO

how is every american not chilled to the bone

fcuk gun control... you guys have WAAAAAY worse problems than that

Comment

Honestly who gives a fuk about his opinion most of these celebrities in hollywood/music business are a bunch of degenerates..

The type of people who stood aside a did nothing while the likes of Weinstien and others abused women and kids

Who are they to lecture the general public on what's right and wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X