No announcement yet.

Eca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eca

Anyone tryed E.C.A stack(Ephedrine)when boxing training. How did you find it? is it worth it? and did you get any sides?
    Last edited by Hard Chaw; 12-31-2007, 01:51 PM.

Originally posted by Hard Chaw View Post
    Anyone tryed E.C.A stack(Ephedrine)when boxing training. How did you find it? is it worth it? and did you get any sides?
    THe Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin stack is great for energy; the ephedrine is an adrenaline precursor. It also helps burn fat. What you're getting is extremely low-grade meth -- meth is made from ephedrine, cooked down to an extremely powerful form.

However, jacking yourself on ECA for sustained periods causes heart problems, specifically, mitral valve prolapse. It is also bad for your blood pressure, it ups your heartrate, and it keeps you super-tuned (like an adrenaline rush -- you hear better, see more clearly, etc.) so that when you're off it, you feel slow and, for me when I was doing it, claustrophobic.

Ephedrine is a drug. I'd stay off it. You don't need it; boxing training should get your adrenaline going well enough on its own -- if your training isn't giving you an adrenaline rush, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
    X