Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master P pays $271 child support for 4 kids. It's reported he has $200 to 300 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You gotta love 36. Remember back when they had that tv show on mtv. I used to watch that hoe religiously.
    Hell yeah I remember and their neighbor. Haha. You need to check out Juicy J's mixtapes. Some boys were sleeping on him. Rubberband Business 1 and 2 and Blue Dream and Lean are classics. With my boy Lex Luger doing a lot of the production.

Comment

She got half and all of Shane's Championship belts

alimony
      Last edited by Dale Cardon; 04-07-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
        I'd love to have it. But it's a want, not a need. Now if he's not taken care of business with the kids then I can understand the KID or KIDS if old enough trying to get some. Not the kid's mother.
        thats the truth. women hustle the system so damn much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          thats the truth. women hustle the system so damn much.
          Yeah they do. A lot won't admit that shyt, though.

Comment

Yeah they do. A lot won't admit that shyt, though.
            I think once we get a fem president then the hustles over but not until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              I think once we get a fem president then the hustles over but not until then.
              Haha. I'm telling you. I tell you this... Some of the ones saying their kids dad ain't shyt be the same ones abusing. How would some guys supposed to feel?

Comment

Haha. I'm telling you. I tell you this... Some of the ones saying their kids dad ain't shyt be the same ones abusing. How would some guys supposed to feel?
                The ones that get support that ive encountered are just trying to figure out how to get paid and not work. i have friends that are good guys trying to get custody and the kids dont even wanna live with theyre moms but the judges just listen to the women.

Comment

Paying child support and taking care of your kids are two different things. You people forget or might not know that Master P's son Lil Romeo has a net worth of around 60 mil from his father setting him up on Disney and taking care of him in general. He also plays on the USC basketball team. Best believe Master P takes care of his kids, it's the baby moms he might not fork out to, but that doesn't matter because the kids alone can take care of their mother from what their allowance is from their father.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Paying child support and taking care of your kids are two different things. You people forget or might not know that Master P's son Lil Romeo has a net worth of around 60 mil from his father setting him up on Disney and taking care of him in general. He also plays on the USC basketball team. Best believe Master P takes care of his kids, it's the baby moms he might not fork out to, but that doesn't matter because the kids alone can take care of their mother from what their allowance is from their father.
                    Ding Ding Ding!

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      That's exactly what I said. Romeo had a reality show not to long ago and I remember he and his siblings living quite well. The greedy baby moms might not be getting dollars but his kids are sitting pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X