No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn is overrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Benn is overrated.

I'm glad we've had two threads the last two days to talk about how overrated this bum was. Finally, someone had the courage to bring this topic up so those of us who agree can finally speak up, knowing that others feel the same. Since we all agree that Chavez Jr. and Brandon Rios beat Benn, let's go over some others that would beat this bum as well.

Manny Pacquiao: Come on, not even close. Pacquiao would come in at like 152 or something, and be way too fast. Benn had a hell of a chin, so he could probably last until late in the fight, but at some point he is going down and going down HARD. Brutal, easy win for the Hero of the Philippines, FOTD, Congressman Manny Pacquiao.

Juan Manuel Marquez: Might beat Benn even easier than Pac would. Benn's dumb pressure with no defense would play right into JMM. No chance Benn lasts the distance.

Amir Khan: I'll give Benn a chance here, but a small chance. Khan is too similar to Pac, and almost as good, for Benn to have much other than a puncher's chance. If the fight was in England, it's quite possible Benn gets home cooking like Lamont Peterson did.

Zab Judah and Victor Ortiz: The two fighters Benn would have the best chance of beating, because they are so mentally fragile. But if they come into the fight with the right mindset, and decide to be hungry lions that night, easy work for both of them. Judah by uppercut KO and Ortiz by devastating uppercut and hook combination KO.

James Kirkland: Dynamite fight, but ultimately there's no way Benn lasts against the pressure and relentlessness of the Mandingo Warrior. If at any point Kirkland looked like he was in trouble, Ann Wolfe would set that straight.

Okay everybody, your turn to talk about the fighters that would beat the bum known as Nigel Benn.

Benn is just another Eurobum. Margarito makes him take a knee.

Comment

What's with the trolling?

Not even a fan of Benn.

Not very humorous either.

Comment

Yeh, the minute that I saw that one guy say Bam Bam might beat him, I refused to enter that tread.

Comment

Poor trolls are poor.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'm glad we've had two threads the last two days to talk about how overrated this bum was. Finally, someone had the courage to bring this topic up so those of us who agree can finally speak up, knowing that others feel the same. Since we all agree that Chavez Jr. and Brandon Rios beat Benn, let's go over some others that would beat this bum as well.

Manny Pacquiao: Come on, not even close. Pacquiao would come in at like 152 or something, and be way too fast. Benn had a hell of a chin, so he could probably last until late in the fight, but at some point he is going down and going down HARD. Brutal, easy win for the Hero of the Philippines, FOTD, Congressman Manny Pacquiao.

Juan Manuel Marquez: Might beat Benn even easier than Pac would. Benn's dumb pressure with no defense would play right into JMM. No chance Benn lasts the distance.

Amir Khan: I'll give Benn a chance here, but a small chance. Khan is too similar to Pac, and almost as good, for Benn to have much other than a puncher's chance. If the fight was in England, it's quite possible Benn gets home cooking like Lamont Peterson did.

Zab Judah and Victor Ortiz: The two fighters Benn would have the best chance of beating, because they are so mentally fragile. But if they come into the fight with the right mindset, and decide to be hungry lions that night, easy work for both of them. Judah by uppercut KO and Ortiz by devastating uppercut and hook combination KO.

James Kirkland: Dynamite fight, but ultimately there's no way Benn lasts against the pressure and relentlessness of the Mandingo Warrior. If at any point Kirkland looked like he was in trouble, Ann Wolfe would set that straight.

Okay everybody, your turn to talk about the fighters that would beat the bum known as Nigel Benn.
            I read half of this, and it's so ******ed that I didn't dare to go any further

Comment

Who are you parodying?

Who said Benn was a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Who are you parodying?

Who said Benn was a bum?

me

easy prey

cant stand benn. cant stand punchers, really.

rios via knockout. early.
                Last edited by New England; 03-29-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Benn was a middle/super middle, he was a huge puncher, ultra aggressive, and his chin was not that great.

So it is clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Kirkland get KOed in 1, 1 min that is, well he better hope he does.

Comment

This takes the prize for the dumbest and most ******ed thread ever posted here. Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X