Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Boxing Fans Always Knew That Manny Pacquiao Was Overrated ,,, (by Lester)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That article is written with too much bias for anyone with half a brain to take seriously. What haters say about Pacquiao's opponents are the same thing haters do when they talk about Floyd's opponents. They just want to find something wrong to demean the accomplishments. It happens to every athlete who is on top of their sport.

And for the ducking Soto thing...really? even if he did fight him, the article would state something like "Soto was a taylor made come forward opponent for Pacquiao's style"

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
      Is he overrated to an extent? YES! Is he ducking Humberto Soto? NO! No one is ducking Humberto Soto...
      Exactly. I mean as much as I hate pac, he's top 3 p4p in the world and would put soto in a body bag.

soto is decent, but pac ain't ducking him lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
        dont *****'s get tired of being on there knees all the time??????......stand up and get some air for gods sake
        Mayweather Jr. ducked Antonio Margarito many times.
        Pacman ducked Humberto Soto many times too.

Antonio Margarito could KO Mayweather Jr. so easily.
        Humberto Soto could KO Manny Pacquiao so easily too.

Comment

He's ducking Floyd, not Soto!

Comment

I am way more of a Mayweather fan than a Pacman fan, but fact is, he is a good fighter. Is he the best p4p? No. Was he hyped by the media? YES. Did he duck Soto? No.
            I still think that Mayweather would have beaten him, no matter when they fought, and no, I don't think Pacquiao is as good as he was hyped to be, but he is still a great fighter, and he is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
              Pac ducked Humberto Soto since 2006, and has ducked many others.
              *****s also knew that if Pacquiao was to face Dela Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Margarito it would be a SUICIDE!

So much for the REAL boxing fans...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I don't know how you can duck, literally a bus driver.

I don't like Pacquiao, but no way in hell he ducked Soto.

Who I did think Top Rank kept him away from at 135 in 2008 after Marquez II, was a Marquez III bout, Guzman at 135, maybe Campbell because Campbell had a lot of hype surrounding him after beating Diaz, Casamayor as well, who instead the true champion Juan Manuel Marquez fought and stopped.

But I wouldn't take any one serious if they say something like Pacquiao ducked Soto or Juan Diaz. The styles are tailor made for Pac to look good against.
                i think he actually owns a few taxis in mexico city. soto is an honest blue collar hardworking man...pacquiao is a childish unintelligent dishonest fake politician and generally a garbage human being. that being said i doubt pacquiao ducked soto.

Comment

LOL Soto will carry the torch while Floyd is in Jail.

Comment

lol Soto, Manny is definitively overrated though.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      LOL Soto will carry the torch while Floyd is in Jail.
                      hopefully he will carry it over to your house and set it on fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X