No announcement yet.

This is scary.floyds throwing combos and letting his hands go now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    standing toe to toe,walking forward,letting his hands go and still barely getting hit..floyd is coming to fight now and punching with power..PLEASE LET MANNY BE NEXT..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ORTIZ AFTER JUST 4 ROUNDS
    Yes it is a good time for Floyd to fight Pac. When people are dominated by Pac they try to touch his gloves in a friendly gesture quite a lot. So when Pac starts hurting Floyd, Floyd could touch Pacs gloves and then nail him big time.

Comment

Floyd's gonna make this happen. It's the only fight that makes sense. He's being vague because he wants to throw the Pacquaio camp off, then "BOOM" watch him show up at the Marquez vs Pac fight. Floyd's wanted this fight for a long time!

Comment

I think he will try and fight similar against pac, which will be a mistake because he will walk on to something big, when he boxes he will start to pick pac off

Comment

what's so great about a combo if it doesn't even land? i don't get it. i thought *****s like accuracy but i guess they just like anything floyd does. ortiz threw tons of ineffective flurries when floyd was on the ropes why don't you love those?

Comment

mayweather should have done this a long time ago against baldomir, dela hoya, hatton and should ktfo marquez. he could have more people respecting him. a black dude who talks trash, acts ghetto and punishes his opponents in the ring. that's how it should be done. what he did maybe cheap shot but that's gangsta. dumbazz ortiz shoulda known he would get something back in return

Comment

Larryx....your posts are so gay, man.

If you had the chance, you really would swallow Floyds jizz, wouldn't you?

Who gives a **** about Leonard Ellerbe?

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That was a lot like how he fought Judah, except he didn't rip the body as much, and stayed in his conventional stance rather than the high guard.

Ortiz' left hand was nullified by floyd, he knew Ortiz wasnt a natural southpaw so he fought from his shell most of the fight, Ortiz was really only able to land lunging right hooks

Comment

Scary? He needs to man up and fight Manny and trust me, he'll know all about scary. I wasn't particularly impressed with Floyd last night. It was a close fight. He won by KO with a cheapshot. It was like Abraham-Dirrell, a farce, a disgrace to the sport

Comment

that was the best floyd fight ive seen in a while..he was there for a war...i loved it............

Comment

Floyd should be a big favourite now. Pac has a chance but he's too open.

Floyd looks so strong also. Strong, determined, incredibly skillful, and downright mean. No one is beating Floyd.

He should challenge Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X