Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko Come Out of Retirement To Fight Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    You do know they actually did that. They are known to try & tie up guys in slave contracts. If you beat a Klitschko then you rematch him & then fight his brother. They did try & avenge each others losses.
    I have no knowledge of the details of the contract so that may be true. As I said before no man can avenge another man's defeat even if they are brothers. You can only avenge your own defeat because the loss is always there and it never goes away. I just find the idea of Vitali not being able to beat a much lesser fighter named Chris Byrd in a rematch laughable. Vitali's injury gave Byrd the win and not Byrd's fighting ability. Byrd was losing every round.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Hahahaha, what scares me most is that you probably believe that you're saying.

Wait, that's not funny.

That's ****ed.
      lol. that's nothing mate, he has an ATG post on here from ages ago

' AJ is ALREADY the GOAT'

i knows hes probably mentally ill, but goddamn it still makes me chuckle

Comment

Fck it, why not. RJ is still fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          lol. that's nothing mate, he has an ATG post on here from ages ago

' AJ is ALREADY the GOAT'

i knows hes probably mentally ill, but goddamn it still makes me chuckle
          Gotta treat the nutjobs like entertainment - they have their purposes

Comment

Hahahaha, what scares me most is that you probably believe that you're saying.

Wait, that's not funny.

That's ****ed.
            Parker or Wilder would get knocked out against Vitali and he would do it easy with a few months of training( which hes actually still doing). Yet you want me to beleive Vitali vs Joshua is a lesser fight? See how easy that was? you must be a kiwi bc you are also associating with one of the worst posters on here Mlac the wack?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-01-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Parker or Wilder would get knocked out against Vitali and he would do it easy with a few months of training. Yet you want me to beleive Vitali vs Joshua is a lesser fight? See how easy that was? you must be a kiwi bc you are also associating with one of the worst posters on here Mlac the wach?lol
              All I got out of this is that you have an irrational fear of old men tossing aside their zimmer frames and beating you to a pulp.

Might as well chuck James Toney on the undercard for a belt too.

I'll tell mlac to share some of his credibility with you - then you'll actually have some.

Comment

A nostalgic rematch with Lewis isn't the same as coming back and campaigning for the title. It would be some charity event type ****.

Comment

All I got out of this is that you have an irrational fear of old men tossing aside their zimmer frames and beating you to a pulp.

Might as well chuck James Toney on the undercard for a belt too.

I'll tell mlac to share some of his credibility with you - then you'll actually have some.
                  Mlac is a moron and so are you if you think he has any credibility on this forum...lmao Actually reading your post tells me your POSSIBLY dumber than he is....that seems to be a trend with the Parker fans i wonder why? lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    V.klitchko would pose more threats than anyone hes scheduled to fight if he trained 6 months...maybe a tune up fight?/ LOL at everyone who voted No.....It would maybe be a one sided fight but Vitali can bring it with his style and maybe cause some ripples one more time.He has power/ring Iq ( maybe the best) and size...did we forget already age is a number after Sat.??SMH
                    You are truly stupid. Truly.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You are truly stupid. Truly.
                      look who it is ...wheres your alt scott ...dumb and dumber of the same poster..?lol

Anyway as usual NOTHING to offer here...get back in your cage...l

Comment

Working...
                      X