View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:38 AM #30
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 255,232,888,601.04
Total Points: 2,000,267,317,197,179.00
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom1 View Post
Not at all, Rampage looked fat in Primetime and it was clear he had weight issues, highly motivated yes but he hadn't fought in a year, cage rust is a ***** believe me, look at Shogun vs Forrest and vs Mark The Hammer.

Nope unlike that dynamite fool who can't bring up facts and stats and argues by saying 'oh your just jealous my team has good times ahead and yours is heading for the ****hole' without proof, you are actually displaying a good arguement.

In the Thiago Silva fight he was clearly gassed like a ***** because he also had ring rust and didn't want to get KO again because he knew Thiago had the power to do it.

Nope i picked Rashad for both of them via Lay and Pray, i knew what he was going to do, he got KO and wasn't ever going to let it happen again.

I like Rashad, he is one of the better Ultimate Fighters, perhaps the best winner to come out of it, i just don't like his style, fair enough he doesn't take damage and it is a good stratedgy(blah) but it's not fair he gets a title shot because it wasn't convincing enough for a title shot.

Gray Maynard was supposed to fight BJ but he still beat Nate Diaz, he done pretty much the same although he didn't lay and pray, he stood around swearing and getting a few takedowns and he didn't get the shot, so why should Rashad for 2 mediocre performances where he nearly got ko.
i respect your opinion, i guess we will just have to agree to disagree. i personally think they were both rather impressive performances and think that unless andesron silva moves up rashad has the best chance out of all the 205lbers to beat shogun. im looking forward to see it too.

it is very possible rampage was suffering from ring rust, i think with his style he couldnt beat rashad anyways but still. i guess we will see how he does against machida, which ironicly is what the thread is actually about to begin with
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote