View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:55 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
venom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,552.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
No argument from me there. At the same time though, is there a clear #1 contender? I don't think there is. Is there someone you'd preferrably like to see Shogun fight?
Nah there is no clear number 1 contender as this division is stacked, but my proposition would have been that little 4 way thing in my view, but if it came down to a streak and domination only 1 guy stands out in that divison and that in Bones Jones but the UFC's gameplan for him is 100% understandable, he is a prospect and needs to be taken care of and slowly set up.

My theory makes perfect sense though wouldn't you say.

Shogun just had Surgery

Rashad vs Machida in a Rematch, Rampage Vs Forrest for entertainment purposes and to know where they both stand, Rashad vs Machida gets the title shot as Machida needs a third match vs Shogun because although he clearly lost the first one it indeed was very close as i have noticed in the last few months upon replay over replay.

SHOGUN VS ANDERSON SILVA is the main one though, that should be the main focus for 2011.
venom1 is offline   Reply With Quote