No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Well on that one, Ward hired Conte so even if he's butthurt about the headbutts and Kessler loss, that is more of a red flag than anything the Klits have done.
    Vitaly is a former PED user...So no it's not more of a red flag. Vitaly has used steroids in the past. That's a fact.

Just one is from North America and beat his hero so he bitched about it. While the other guy is Eastern European just like him so he declares this as hating.

The thing is Bat was absolutely right to question Ward, just like Jab is absolutely right to question Vitaly. I agree with both.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Vitaly is a former PED user...So no it's not more of a red flag. Vitaly has used steroids in the past. That's a fact.

Just one is from North America and beat his hero so he bitched about it. While the other guy is Eastern European just like him so he declares this as hating.

The thing is Bat was absolutely right to question Ward, just like Jab is absolutely right to question Vitaly. I agree with both.
      Big difference When juicing in Ukraine 20 years ago to make an injury heal faster and use that as a platform to allege doping in the highly regulated german boxing.

And you attributing my posts as some sort of redemptionseeking for Kesslers loss is pathetic. I honestly thought you where better than this.

I never even mentioned Ward or Kessler in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

That's not quite true, the difference between North Europe and Eastern Europe is quite large although European boxing is rather German-centric.

I agree with the last statement though. We can pretend that PEDs are not being used regularly, which is all fine as it makes no difference either way, but realistically we have to accept the fact that people will try to gain an advantage when such practise has become rather common in the sports circles.

It's almost like an open secret, with the athletes and the trainers knowing, but not wanting the fans to know because of the negative views they hold over the use of performance enhancers.

Comment

• He retired for 4 years due to chronic injury and hasn't had a major injury since, so I wouldn't disregard it as a possibility. Steroids can be used to treat injury; he could've used during his hiatus to help his body recuperate. He might still have to cycle before, during, or after training camps to maintain his body injury-free.

Until there's evidence, we can't go beyond speculation, but that doesn't rule out the possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I missed any threads you made about those guys thats for sure.
            You can find it in my thread history, or when I get home I will send a link.

Comment

• It is a reasonable question to ask, with any athlete especially someone associated with it in the past that really isn't associated with it by most. Then take into account the specifics of an aging champion trying to hold on.

Who knows though but it is certainly within the realm of possibility as with just about any athlete if you ask me~

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Big difference When juicing in Ukraine 20 years ago to make an injury heal faster and use that as a platform to allege doping in the highly regulated german boxing.

And you attributing my posts as some sort of redemptionseeking for Kesslers loss is pathetic. I honestly thought you where better than this.

I never even mentioned Ward or Kessler in this thread.
                dude almost every fighter who gets caught rioding claims that they didn't know, or that they had some kind of injury. it's called LYING while trying to save face.......vitali was found with some pretty potent stuff in his system, that's why his team WITHOUT HESITATION kicked him off.

so absolutely. vitali has done steriods.........& even today he's against better testing. vitali looks down on stricter testing in the sport of boxing & claims that he'll never take a blood test.

if we are going to call out other guys for having a cheating past it's moronic to ignore vitalis cheating past.
                Last edited by americanbot; 01-01-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  & claims that he'll never take a blood test.
                  Can you give a source in where Vitali says "I won't take a blood test" ?

Comment

• Once again, I'm pretty sure that almost ALL boxers and almost ALL professional athletes use some kind of steroids. I say let them go hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      Can you give a source in where Vitali says "I won't take a blood test" ?
                      people make too many false claims on this site without backing it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X