View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 02:38 PM #15
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 88,292.78
blue parallelogram for you - Jack Napier you're on a roll since your latest comeback - Jack Napier kill - Ether A true hero. - dj Benze one of my favorite posters - Freedom. 
нагнём всех! - kyshenko team Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
The great depression was not caused by deficit spending or social welfare, it was caused by the collapse of the banks. Do you think that we would be in a better state now if the banks that were bailed out were allowed to collapse taking peoples' deposits with them?
I don't think the bailouts have done anything other than to prolong the illusion that any of these banks are solvent. They didn't just decide to collapse foar teh lulz, they collapsed then and now because the people running them are greedy and too powerful.

And its not like other good banks couldn't rise up to take their place if these banks are allowed to fall. Its always the same parasites banks (Bofa, citi, jp morgan, goldman, wells fargo). There's tons of smaller and local banks that haven't engaged in the kind of derivative chicanery they have that would gladly grow up around them and take their place.

Anyway, point is, I want drug testing because its obvious these guys are not right.
MajorKong is offline   Reply With Quote