No announcement yet.

Knowledgeable fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledgeable fans

So i was thinking earlier that there are a lot of extremely smart fans on here that know there sht,during the Ortiz Berto fight my pops called me out he said it seems every thing you say the announcers say a minute after you do,he also said that the time i dedicated boxing training and watching fights should be put to use,i was thinking about training fighters i have a kid down the street who works out with me and spars a bit but nothing serious.Have any of you guys thought about putting your knowledge to use in this way?

I started "La Iglesia De Wapakman VIP"

So yes my knowledge is being put to use.

Comment

It definitely is a damn good possibility and has a damn good chance to work. Some guys fall so in love with the sport and want to fight because they know everything and fail but would make awesome trainers just because they didn't have the speed or muscle in the ring.

Some people are better watcher's and fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        It definitely is a damn good possibility and has a damn good chance to work. Some guys fall so in love with the sport and want to fight because they know everything and fail but would make awesome trainers just because they didn't have the speed or muscle in the ring.

Some people are better watcher's and fighters.
        I hear better advice in our fight threads then 90 percent of the current trainers.If Ronnie Shields can do it anyone can.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          So i was thinking earlier that there are a lot of extremely smart fans on here that know there sht,during the Ortiz Berto fight my pops called me out he said it seems every thing you say the announcers say a minute after you do,he also said that the time i dedicated boxing training and watching fights should be put to use,i was thinking about training fighters i have a kid down the street who works out with me and spars a bit but nothing serious.Have any of you guys thought about putting your knowledge to use in this way?
          Just make sure you get that kid an insurance first and make you the beneficiary.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
            Just make sure you get that kid an insurance first and make you the beneficiary.
            Fck off troll...............

Comment

Working...
            X