No announcement yet.

alright suggest me a good dinner or lunch that i can cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright suggest me a good dinner or lunch that i can cook

i did paella which was good.. paella rice with lots of mussels, squid, clams, shrimp with bell pepper and peas..

ok what's your specialty..

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    i did paella which was good.. paella rice with lots of mussels, squid, clams, shrimp with bell pepper and peas..

Oh man I LOVE PAELLA! **** our suggestions that sounds good as hell - make that again.

Or, if you're willing to shell out the dough, have a nice surf'n'turf: Lobster and prime rib, with baked potato, and sautéed asparagus and mushrooms.

Comment

My specialty is a c0ck meat sandwich. You should try it. It'll bruise your tonsils doe

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Oh man I LOVE PAELLA! **** our suggestions that sounds good as hell - make that again.

Or, if you're willing to shell out the dough, have a nice surf'n'turf: Lobster and prime rib, with baked potato, and sautéed asparagus and mushrooms.
        money is not an issue.. i got lots of it and besides it's still cheaper than eating in a restaurant.. the thing about prime rib eye and lobster. i just have boring recipe for it.. lobster i just boil it and it eat with vinegar.. i prefer it over butter.. with prime rib eye, i just grill it with salt and pepper..

i'm looking for something like paella or jambalaya where you combine all the meats and vegetable and rice or pasta..

Comment

money is not an issue.. i got lots of it and besides it's still cheaper than eating in a restaurant.. the thing about prime rib eye and lobster. i just have boring recipe for it.. lobster i just boil it and it eat with vinegar.. i prefer it over butter.. with prime rib eye, i just grill it with salt and pepper..

i'm looking for something like paella or jambalaya where you combine all the meats and vegetable and rice or pasta..
          why dont you you play with some **** and make something up.

Comment

Mac and Cheese let's you keep it real.

Comment

Ramen and vienna sausage bruh.

Or spam when I feel like living large, usually on the 1st and 15th of the month. And imitation crab meat on my birthdays.

Comment

Eat Caitlyn Jenner's collateral left-overs...sauteed cock and balls.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  My specialty is a c0ck meat sandwich. You should try it. It'll bruise your tonsils doe
                  Nasty ass featherheaded f.aggot ass hoe who been owned by Esau

Comment

Chicken Cacciatore sounds like something you would like. Use a pressure cooker. Skin the chicken. The dark meat is best. Garlic, onion, parsley, basil oregano, black pitted olives, black pepper, sea salt double hand full of yellow beans a couple sweet peppers. Tomato juice and Italian plumb tomatoes. Like I said use a pressure cooker and add the peppers and beans half way through the cooking time. Low pressure for 20 minutes 25 minutes. Serve over egg noodles.

Comment

Working...
                    X