No announcement yet.

CVS manager calls police on black woman over coupon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    The cops were called because the lady made a scene... Not because of a damn coupon. If it was because of a coupon, then they're getting bombarded with fake ones and want to cut back on them. If they start to call the cops on fraud, they'll stop coming there to use them.

Make sense?
    Makes perfect sense. Yep that’s what happened.

Dont tell me they are gonna get Jessie jackson over this bullsht.

Comment

Guy was shaking like he was on coke

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Gee I wonder why this made the news and the tens of thousands of other minor retail/dining disputes that led to the police being called didn't. What could possibly be the motive for such an illogical skew?
        Hhmm......

Perhaps the same motive as a few other threads here...

Comment

She obviously made a threat to the innocent manager. She probably told him that she’ll get her crip
          Member cousin Dante to do a drive by or somesht. Why would the manager literally shake in his boots? That man was not acting.

You guys know black woman get rowdy as hell so im just gonna have to make that assumption.

Umm yes kunt, you are african american. African american, black, same sht.

Comment

Kunt probably maxed out her EBT card and tried to get the rest with coupons and sht how fkin annoying.

Like get a job instead of taking tax payer’s money.

Comment

I'd love to see the coupon that started all this trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Comment

Comment

30 cents off generic, single ply toilet paper.

Comment

The cops were called cause the lady (Color played no part) was 415 p.c.

California Penal Code 415 PC describes the "catchall" crime commonly referred to as "disturbing the peace" (and sometimes referred to as "breaching the peace").
                      A person can violate California's "disturbing the peace" laws by:

1). Unlawfully fighting, or challenging another person to fight, in a public place,

2). Disturbing another person by loud and unreasonable noise; if this is done willfully and maliciously, and

3). Using offensive words in a public place, if the words are likely to provoke an immediate violent reaction.

At the end of the day it's a business dispute only, A mater for the civil courts. The police are called to keep the peace! Hardly a civil rights matter.

If any of you shop at CVS all their coupons have bar codes. I had one not work on me recently. The clerk call the manager (who I have known over 25 years), the coupon was in pristine condition. He did an override and I was out the door no problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X