No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sued Over Alleged No-Shows in Nigeria, Ghana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    dont disrespect the motherland of all countries like that!
    No answers huh? Ok. Let's skip over this question then.

F.Y.I I am 100% ... never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
      The supreme leader is with Mayweather here, Africa has done nothing for Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Floyd's forefathers did not come from Africa, they're from somewhere else. If you don't believe me ask his poppa, Floyd "the Predator" Mayweather Sr.
      Maybe, maybe not I do know for certain he only carrys an American citizenship and so does his father, Grand father and so on for at least 200 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Meanwhile Floyd just bought a 18million dollar watch. You WISH hard that he went broke.
        Lol what a stupid mother fuker!!! ain't no useless trinket in the world worth that much. gayweather Jr is a dumb fuk he will be broke in less then 5 years LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          “Floyd mayweather will make an appearance. First, advance 370,000. If I can just have your bank details please we can get all of this started.”

“Here’s a video of him saying yes. “

Works every time.

Floyd is the new nigerian scam tactic.
          Lol.. hello sir I am a prince in my homeland of east wakanda and need to send you 25 million USD... funny ish....

Comment

I knew he wasn’t a real bruva. Why do we keep supporting this Uncle Tom?

Comment

He’s broke

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                No answers huh? Ok. Let's skip over this question then.

F.Y.I I am 100% ... never mind.
                what was the question??? you were serious about "what has africa done for floyd and his kids"?

let's see, if there was no africa, there would be no mayweather sr. and if there's no mayweather sr. then there wont be no jr!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not I do know for certain he only carrys an American citizenship and so does his father, Grand father and so on for at least 200 years back.
                  are you saying floyd is mixed with white then?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    not trying to tell another man on how to live his life but floyd needs to get with a strong black women that will put him in check and call him out on his buffoonery.
                    Another one? I think, it's stingy and selfish looking for one woman in his position. He's a walking gold mine and people are digging at him 24/7. What he doesn't spend, somebody is after. Wine, WOMEN, song, and a Pacquiao rematch.

Comment

[QUOTE=WesternChamp;18912190]not a good look for the highest paid athlete. dude's out scamming for money now? didnt he made over $300 mil for the pac fight? what happen to all that money?

Floyd didn't make 300 mil....the fight maybe generated that but after everybodies cut he was left with a bunch of money which I suspect is funding the Protecting Boxing Cowards (PBC) venture..also...The PBC umbrella borrowed a bunch of money from this outfit out of KC....can you just imagine the intrest on that bank note.....the problem with PBC is that they have no skin in the game.....time will tell and the capitalist market always sets the price and has corrections.....let the market dictate
                      Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 07-03-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X