Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    I think the suspicion is more that since the whole cheap beef clenbutarol thing was already pretty well known and high profile, a multi million dollar athlete and he's team would've known better than to make such a sloppy costly mistake, whereas even top class athletes trip up when doping from time to time. It really does feel like every Canelo fight has so many variables stacked in he's favour and the air of entitlement around him now makes it very easy to see the worst in him. As it happens though, I think the drug thing will actually only add to the hype of the fight and attract even more viewers, since the first fight in itself wasn't great and isn't a real good selling point in itself.
    Again, someone brings something up I had not even considered. This WILL push the pay-per-view interest up.

Real quick on one of your earlier points, the idea that Alvarez would not go out on the town and eat beef at a restaurant, or go to a friends house and eat a steak cooked for him that is tainted because he lives on some isolated mansion on a mountain or something is itself unfair. If this tainted beef (I can hardly wait for that never to be spoken of again) in Mexico is widespread, he could easily have consumed enough in social settings to hit the trace amounts. He is not royalty, he is a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      lance Armstrong the most tested guy in history beat the tests for 15 years until he couldn't make them money any more
      Totally, completely, 100% true. But please remember that testing for the Olympics and the Tour de France were absolutely a joke at the time. No real attempt was made to catch them, and those tested (rarely and randomly) were notified well in advance and had ample time to get clean.

These incidents, and those in baseball and football, have resulted in the testing we are seeing becoming more strigent. Could an elite athlete like Alvarez have been avoiding them as he is cheating? Freaking yes. Even as I basically defend Alvarez, do I believe the tainted beef? I find it hard. But I also believe in facts and past patterns. Right now, the facts do not 100% condemn him, and there are unusual circumstances. So, I lean to believing him.

With that, I am done. He is clean, or he will be revealed to be a cheat. If nothing else comes out, I will assume he ate a bad slab of rare beef and cheer for Trip G to light him up in May because I like Golovkin better.

Comment

Carnelo Alvaroid lost a fan!

This is why boxing is looked as no more than a joke sport like water polo or dodgeball!

He needs 365 randoms yearly VADA tests for the rest of bis career, if folks thought Floyd's IV excuse is bad just get a load of this!

Comment

AJ is part of UKAD testing which is random. He is being tested more than most boxers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            No. As far as I know, Canelo failed two tests.

One on Feb. 17 and another on Feb. 20.

This weren't samples taken the same day, like you say, A and B samples. This were from different days.
            If so, my bad and I apologize. I will check my facts. Everything I had read led me to believe it was the A and B sample. Will research.

Comment

Juiced or not Canelo would beat Beefy Smith every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

GGG from the ormer Sovit Union.......roids !!!! See?? I can say many thing about GGG to make him look bad. All you Canelo haters ( closet ***ggs ) are just envious of him. Clenbuterol is in the meat and does not help you at all for performance. Letīs see GGG fight Benavidez or Zurdo Ramirez, go up in weight. GGG is great but is just butt-hurt he could not KO a smaller man.

Comment

funny how he lost to Foyd when they fought. KNOWING how bad Floyd was on people taking drug test all the time. They didnt wanna chance getting caught or losing his biggest payday. He looked bad and lost. hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    funny how he lost to Foyd when they fought. KNOWING how bad Floyd was on people taking drug test all the time. They didnt wanna chance getting caught or losing his biggest payday. He looked bad and lost. hmmmmmmm
                    He hardly looked "bad"nor was he beat up in that fight. Canelo, as most fighters are who face Floyd, was a step to slow.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      GGG from the ormer Sovit Union.......roids !!!! See?? I can say many thing about GGG to make him look bad. All you Canelo haters ( closet ***ggs ) are just envious of him. Clenbuterol is in the meat and does not help you at all for performance. Letīs see GGG fight Benavidez or Zurdo Ramirez, go up in weight. GGG is great but is just butt-hurt he could not KO a smaller man.
                      But canelo was caught cheating not GGG. And yes it does help with breathing and stamina issues, and we all know canelo has stamina issues. Hmmm a lil suspicious isn't it?? the drug in his system happens to be one that fixes his only major weakness in the ring.. there wouldn't be an issue if it had no effect silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X