Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade turned down an offer to face Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...charlo turned down an offer to fight Andrade, deal with it. what's so hard about that?

Comment

Originally posted by curt henning View Post
      like i said...imagine spence had no brook, mikey, porter on his resume(andrade doesn't have one that level)...and he was fighting sebastian formella next and offering jesse vargas 7 mil to come over to fox to fight him...how odd would that be/look?.....when theres pac, thurman, danny etc over there......

Say what you want about the pbc wws...but most of them have fought each other....and there are still fights to be made in the future...
      great post, very true bro at least they are fighting

Comment

Canelo allowed himself to get stripped when he and Andrade held all 4 160 belts. That was easy undisputed fight on DAZN to make. At 154 Canelo said, I don't fight for belts, I fight for pride when Andrade had the 154 WBO belt. The minute Andrade got stripped, Canelo fought Lame Smith from the UK for the belt. You can make this stuff up. Bottom Line, Andrade's skillsets are too close to FMW and Lara for Canelo's flat-footed taste and Andrade is much bigger, long and awkwardly slicker than Lara and FMW. Live with it.

As far as Charlo vs Andrade, Andrade will smoke him. Haymon and Shield know it. Only chance Charlo has is a Hail Mary JRock type uppercut against Andrade. Outside that Andrade would sweep rounds on him.
        Last edited by hhh1200; 01-22-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Let's say that Charlo didn't read that Instagram DM. But what did he say when Hearn publicly said 2-3 months ago that he had 7M offer for him to fight Andrade? did he talk with his people? did he go to the press and say that he would take that offer? did he contact Hearn? did he check his Instagram?
          I have no idea sir, who knows what happened but making offers on Instagram after saying that's not how a fight gets made is a bit weird. I wouldn't call that a duck but I hope to see that fight. seems like people are just looking for reasons to yell duck

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why does he have up go to 168 but Canelo was going to fight Charlo at 160?
            You already know why!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              go back and watch the Andrade/sulecki fight on DAZN...in round 9, I believe, mannix tells you the cold, hard, truth

golovkin doesn't want to fight Andrade because Andrade wont stand there and could make him look bad...
              Bingo!!!! And EVERYONE but GGGTards know this.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                I have no idea sir, who knows what happened but making offers on Instagram after saying that's not how a fight gets made is a bit weird. I wouldn't call that a duck but I hope to see that fight. seems like people are just looking for reasons to yell duck
                When did they say "that's not how a fight gets made"?

If you refer to the email they received with the offer to fight Joshua, they replied that they wanted a meeting to discuss the details, and the answer was: "if you want a meeting, you need to accept the offer". And that's why they said what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  When did they say "that's not how a fight gets made"?

If you refer to the email they received with the offer to fight Joshua, they replied that they wanted a meeting to discuss the details, and the answer was: "if you want a meeting, you need to accept the offer". And that's why they said what they said.
                  I'm not talking about Joshua, was talking about this charlo situation, that aj wilder fiasco is over, both promoters got in the way of it being made at some point for their own reasoning. if the promoters were not in the way we would have saw it.... its no need to argue over that again n waste time. hopefully we can see it in 2021 its not happening this year
                  Last edited by uppercut510; 01-22-2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Yeah Andrade should be pissed that they're willing to make a fight with Charlo but not him who is already with DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                      That makes sense because Golovkin doesn't have the same explosiveness that he had a few years ago and aging pressure fighters typically struggle with movement.
                      goes back even well before the chenko fight....

goes back even well before the jacobs fight when someone like lara, similar to andrade, was calling to fight him and he would have been the best name on his resume...golovkin has avoided those types...and if he fought that "type" it was some C level guy......

Comment

Working...
                      X