View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 12:20 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2600 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 49,930.57
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _maxi View Post
to me, canelo is a coward and a fraud and i've made several threads on that.

I don't need to defend him. This is the way he has been managed his whole career. Avoiding hard fights whenever that's possible.

Now, back to charlo, should he behave the same way than canelo you say?
if a true legit offer was made to charlo then id love for him to take it, was there a true legit offer where promoters were contacted tho? Its understood that the ruiz fight was made via a social media contact but thats not how fights are made in all cases. If thats the case anyone can say "i contacted him on social media and got no response" and we all run with it. Aj told wilder lets rock n roll after the 50mill offer does that make it a duck that he switched his tune?
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote