nery dropped from ring mag rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nery dropped from ring mag rankings

as he should be.

Dont worry he will be a 122 pound champ by the end of the year and right back pin the rankings. Honestly the only threat I see at that weight is Emanuel Navarrette but I would still pick Pantera to chop him down and stop him in the later rounds. The odds will be 50/50 though.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
      as he should be.
      I mean I asked the question months ago about why Nery was so highly ranked and got no answer - until he started missing weight. Then it was like "ahhh...he's a weight bully 'eye test' fighter."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9&postcount=29

Comment

If he gets down to 118 with Reynoso and wins his next fight I hope they don't rank Nery at number 2 because that would kill the Inoue v Casimero 1v2 fight that is on the horizon.

Nery needs to fight at 122. I'd love to see Rigo fight him!

Comment

He will never make weight without cheating! Inoue would shred him like taco meat

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
            If he gets down to 118 with Reynoso and wins his next fight I hope they don't rank Nery at number 2 because that would kill the Inoue v Casimero 1v2 fight that is on the horizon.

Nery needs to fight at 122. I'd love to see Rigo fight him!
            Nery is done at 118. Officially moved up to 122.

Plus, Casimero is WBO champ at 118 now. Throw Nery wherever you want in the rankings, Inoue/Casimero is still happening lol.

Comment

Good. He's a punk and can thrive in an era where they let him get away with everything but I'm glad to see they are not. He'll have a tougher road now and we'll see how good he actually is. Gonna be interesting...

Comment

Nerys career has been quite disappointing, iam hoping reyneyso can keep him in check . Fights with inoune and rigo would be massive for him . But as of right now iam not sure he can make weight and another dirty test seems like it may be around the corner . How unfortunate . Nery needs to get his **** together . Hes the Latin tank at this point .

Comment

Good to see, and isn’t he with PBC as well now? Which might even restrict him from fighting Navarate and other champs now, as we know that the PBC would rather not negotiate with anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Good to see, and isn’t he with PBC as well now? Which might even restrict him from fighting Navarate and other champs now, as we know that the PBC would rather not negotiate with anyone else.
                    Yeah, PBC signed him to build a fight with Inoue IMO. Paired him up against the two guys Inoue beat in the division (Payano & Rodriguez) and...well, we all saw what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X